the thread about nothing...

iyLFwIBQR96F9.gif
pimp.gif

This is a real stream of consciousness rant btw. sitting here in my apartment in Rhode Island bumping some Drake. Military life takes getting used to, I've never been this far away from home before. This is the first time I'm out of my comfort zone and away from the familiar. I don't really know anybody except the people I go to school with. It makes things extra weird because on one hand I want to get out there and meet new people but I know I'm only gonna be here for a few months so part of mess thinks its now even worth it. Is this what military life is like? Moving from place to place and not forming and lasting bonds? I miss my friends and family alot. It's a hard feeling to describe because I'm excited about the travel, career development and whatnot but I'm also nervous about losing the bond I had with my friends back home. I know I'm gonna do some amazing things over the next few years but I'm also gonna miss alot of things going on back home but I guess that's part of life. I miss college alot. I really took having all my friends close to me for granted. Now we're spread all over the country and we rarely see each other...thats part of getting older I guess. :smh: :smh: :smh:. On another note I'll be back in the A for Memorial Day Weekend :smokin :smokin :smokin

This is a real stream of consciousness rant btw. sitting here in my apartment in Rhode Island bumping some Drake. Military life takes getting used to, I've never been this far away from home before. This is the first time I'm out of my comfort zone and away from the familiar. I don't really know anybody except the people I go to school with. It makes things extra weird because on one hand I want to get out there and meet new people but I know I'm only gonna be here for a few months so part of mess thinks its now even worth it. Is this what military life is like? Moving from place to place and not forming and lasting bonds? I miss my friends and family alot. It's a hard feeling to describe because I'm excited about the travel, career development and whatnot but I'm also nervous about losing the bond I had with my friends back home. I know I'm gonna do some amazing things over the next few years but I'm also gonna miss alot of things going on back home but I guess that's part of life. I miss college alot. I really took having all my friends close to me for granted. Now we're spread all over the country and we rarely see each other...thats part of getting older I guess. :smh: :smh: :smh:. On another note I'll be back in the A for Memorial Day Weekend :smokin :smokin :smokin

Friends come and go. One day you'll find something that makes you really happy and this will all be worth while.

kaley cuoco 
sick.gif

she's from the town next to mine, i saw her walking around the outlets once, definitely looks good in person as well

kaley-cuoco-esquire-magazine-latin-america-07-580x435.jpg

Cyrus has on stripper shoes though. Automatic red flag. Cuoco, lawd hammercy, I love Penny. That show is kinda meh, but she has enough screen time to make me watch.

Back
Top Bottom