the thread about nothing...

Is that from what I think its from? I havent seen it in like 6 years so I dont remember what it really looks like.

Its not going to get the thread locked, so...

Could be an elaborate attempt to bring back the wait period.

Last edited:
Natrix any new wedding stuff lately? Like any problems or stuff you didn't expect? :nerd:

Imma have to get with you when I'm ready to pop that question :nerd:

While we were out last weekend, we saw a wedding dress shop and decided to just go in and check it out. Didn't eem plan on lookin for dresses that day, she's been wanting to go with her gfs, not with me, but we saw the shop n said F it. Went in, she tried some on, and actually found one she loved and it was what she had pictured in her head all along. Gave her my card n said g'head!! :pimp:
Don't worry I didn't see her try any dresses on, I don't wana ruin that feel when I see her in it the first time walkin down the aisle :smile:

So far we got the date set and her dress picked out. She's designed the invitations already so we just gota pick a venue and save. We're goin to Vegas in August to pick the venue, so once we got that, we're gona get the invitations made n send em out.

Saving money is gona be the hardest :smh:

And yea hit me up anytime famb :pimp:

Natrix any new wedding stuff lately? Like any problems or stuff you didn't expect? :nerd:

Imma have to get with you when I'm ready to pop that question :nerd:

While we were out last weekend, we saw a wedding dress shop and decided to just go in and check it out. Didn't eem plan on lookin for dresses that day, she's been wanting to go with her gfs, not with me, but we saw the shop n said F it. Went in, she tried some on, and actually found one she loved and it was what she had pictured in her head all along. Gave her my card n said g'head!! :pimp:
Don't worry I didn't see her try any dresses on, I don't wana ruin that feel when I see her in it the first time walkin down the aisle :smile:

So far we got the date set and her dress picked out. She's designed the invitations already so we just gota pick a venue and save. We're goin to Vegas in August to pick the venue, so once we got that, we're gona get the invitations made n send em out.

Saving money is gona be the hardest :smh:

And yea hit me up anytime famb :pimp:

I'm excited for you. TAN bachelor party!

I've been drinking and NTing all day..

Cheers TAN

Back
Top Bottom