the thread about nothing...

I just want Tacoooooooooo Belllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
You gon regret it.

No.

I just want Tacoooooooooo Belllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Yo taco bell is my go to. Nt frowns on it like its the worst food to eat. I cant do authentic Mexican. Its too bland. Plus corn tortillas are the pits.
NT might frown upon it, but TAN does not.

Unless you're Antidope, then he just frowns at everything.

:pimp:

Yo taco bell is my go to. Nt frowns on it like its the worst food to eat. I cant do authentic Mexican. Its too bland. Plus corn tortillas are the pits.
I'm not even mexican and I know that a person should never step foot into a taco bell.

When yo're under the inflence it doesn't even matter

@ryda
You should just make a thread.
Name it ryda's treats.

Nuhhh ahhhh there's already appreciation threads a and these gifs/pics are little a special treat for TAN :pimp:

The first time I tried to type :pimp: I typed :gart and thought it was halarious

Last edited:
I love taco bell. Da crunnch wrap supreme is da perfect driving food plus burritos are great for driving too

@ryda
Name it ryda's treats.
Nuhhh ahhhh there's already appreciation threads a and these gifs/pics are little a special treat for TAN
pimp.gif

The first time I tried to type
pimp.gif
I typed :gart and thought it was halarious
If he made a thread of strictly what he likes, then i'd be easier to find what he posts.

Unless he starts tagging his tan posts.

Pix of big breasted sloots are meant to be seen.

@ryda

Name it ryda's treats.

Nuhhh ahhhh there's already appreciation threads a and these gifs/pics are little a special treat for TAN :pimp:

The first time I tried to type :pimp: I typed :gart and thought it was halarious
If he made a thread of strictly what he likes, then i'd be easier to find what he posts.

Okay. Mr. Serious. Period.

(Or you could just go through his TAN album which would contain all the pictures he's posted)

this will be me in Europe 
laugh.gif

yelling about how Russia sucks while in England or Germany 
laugh.gif

@ryda

Name it ryda's treats.

Nuhhh ahhhh there's already appreciation threads a and these gifs/pics are little a special treat for TAN
pimp.gif

The first time I tried to type
pimp.gif
I typed :gart and thought it was halarious
Okay. Mr. Serious. Period.

(Or you could just go through his TAN album which would contain all the pictures he's posted)
I'm not big jing you.

I didn't even know that that existed thanks for the info.

Calf is finally done hurting when i walk
smokin.gif

pinky swelling is down
smokin.gif

but now i have this weird pain on my right side of my lower back
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom