the thread about nothing...

rck, if you don't end up on an episode of locked up abroad then you didn't do it right.
I ain't getting locked up.... if the five-oh is after me I'm making a sprint for the nearest US Embassy and seeking refuge 
laugh.gif

this will be me in Europe 
laugh.gif

yelling about how Russia sucks while in England or Germany 
laugh.gif

Where you going in Germany?
nerd.gif
I could give you some tips.
Berlin and Drussledorf(sp? Dumbledorf?? I forget how to spell it) for about a week.... Amsterdam for 3 days before that 
smokin.gif
Spent a couple days in Berlin... Will follow up tomorrow since I'm in bed already.
That would be much obliged... I'm staying at some hostel called The Circus 

And they have free keg Mondays 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Where you going in Germany? :nerd: I could give you some tips.
Berlin and Drussledorf(sp? Dumbledorf?? I forget how to spell it) for about a week.... Amsterdam for 3 days before that 
smokin.gif
Spent a couple days in Berlin... Will follow up tomorrow since I'm in bed already.

nthat.gif
laugh.gif

That doesn't sound like a place that will result in your mouth stitched to another dudes b hole at all...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Where you going in Germany?
nerd.gif
I could give you some tips.
smokin.gif

nthat.gif

laugh.gif

That doesn't sound like a place that will result in your mouth stitched to another dudes b hole at all...
Thats what I'm saying..... I'm scared as hell man

My girl had about 4 days to do a health project... I kept pushing her to start it.. long story short she doing it tomorrow morning the day its due... and gets mad at me... if you just did her **** and focused it wouldve been done... right or wrong
Sorry brah she was experimenting new techniques conmigo

My girl had about 4 days to do a health project... I kept pushing her to start it.. long story short she doing it tomorrow morning the day its due... and gets mad at me... if you just did her **** and focused it wouldve been done... right or wrong

girls get mad for no reason :smh:

I still have that blanket that has a bunch of pictures on it 
embarassed.gif

its folded up somewhere in my closet 
tired.gif

all the pictures I used to have in my room at my parent's house are still in their frames, but I just have them faced down tucked away in some drawer 
frown.gif
you had one of those blankets 
indifferent.gif

you had pictures in frames 
indifferent.gif

wtf 
roll.gif

Use to wish on stars but they don't answer me
tired.gif

I still have that blanket that has a bunch of pictures on it 
embarassed.gif

its folded up somewhere in my closet 
tired.gif

all the pictures I used to have in my room at my parent's house are still in their frames, but I just have them faced down tucked away in some drawer 
frown.gif
you had one of those blankets 
indifferent.gif

you had pictures in frames 
indifferent.gif
**** you bro, we were together for 3.5 years 
laugh.gif

frown.gif

nike customer serive reps are just horrible :lol:

I've "chatted" with 5 differant reps asking about a certain nike free 5.0 colorway and i got differant answers from each of them :smh: :lol:

nike customer serive reps are just horrible :lol:

I've "chatted" with 5 differant reps asking about a certain nike free 5.0 colorway and i got differant answers from each of them :smh: :lol:

it's like asking some guys at footlocker, fnl, etc.

Sometime I hear what other salesman are saying to the clients, I'm like :stoneface:

Sometime I hear what other salesman are saying to the clients, I'm like :stoneface:

true man...i knew this was going to happen though, still cant help myself to :smh: @ them though :lol:

my best bet is to go to my buddies store where he has a legit list of upcoming colorways and release dates they send him

true man...i knew this was going to happen though, still cant help myself to :smh: @ them though :lol:

my best bet is to go to my buddies store where he has a legit list of upcoming colorways and release dates they send him

i've heard a lot of bs stuff, makes me go :smh: :lol:

the official release lists are on point though. best way to go.

Back
Top Bottom