the thread about nothing...

Thanks for that Pablo, so THAT's what happened in NT yesterday? :lol:. I wasn't on much. I don't get how people get so mad over 1) the internet, it's the INTERNET! and 2) Things that don't directly affect you. Is TAN taking money out of Edwin's pockets? Did TAN steal his girl or his shoes? I don't think so, it ain't that serious.

Waffle taco sounds and looks gross

but its only 89 cents.........prob terrible for you though. The one thing i love about mcdonalds breakfast is it actually fits into my diet. Egg mcmuffins actually use real egg still....not any of the other sandwichs for breakfast there though they have the scambled egg from a bag....i used to get 2 every Friday when they were 2 for $3....thats over now though :smh:

I wanna try the new egg white mcmuffin. Props to mcds for trying something healthier. The angus burgers got axed. Didn't care much for them...

I just read most of that "ISS is nt" thread and it's comical. Props to sir Charles holding TAN down even though he doesn't post in here. People know what's good.

Thanks for that Pablo, so THAT's what happened in NT yesterday?
laugh.gif
. I wasn't on much. I don't get how people get so mad over 1) the internet, it's the INTERNET! and 2) Things that don't directly affect you. Is TAN taking money out of Edwin's pockets? Did TAN steal his girl or his shoes? I don't think so, it ain't that serious.
hes real petty.

30 years old, living with mom, worry about whats sucking da life out of general B.

after what Meth told him whats good
laugh.gif

what happened Macpapi?

begining

middle

end

go.

Watt do you wanna hear? lol

It was something with my dad, I've posted about him in the past. He woke up in steps in the better direction than how he was last night, that's as detailed if I feel like going.

I wanna try the new egg white mcmuffin. Props to mcds for trying something healthier. The angus burgers got axed. Didn't care much for them...

I just read most of that "ISS is nt" thread and it's comical. Props to sir Charles holding TAN down even though he doesn't post in here. People know what's good.

Not sure if srs.

Most of an eggs nutrients are in the yolk. I dunno why so many people think its "healthier" without embryo.... Unless you have real high cholesterol there no reason to discard your yolks.

Chilled at my bro's house last night.

Like in the old days :smokin

It's nice to know since we are all done with school for the summer, we can do this more often

Last edited:
I was about to ask why TAN is so slow.

Forgot we were monday morning.

that school's out life :smokin

EGGS

I just had an angus bruger on saturday though, they were the only good burgers at MC, RIP.

I'm gonna make threads about everything that comes to my head from now on. Keeping da forum alive

Well the wave is over, NT now makes my work computer crash. It's happened 4 times today :smh:. Theyre gonna block it I know it.

So i just went to Qdoba for lunch and this guy rite in front of me orders 17 naked burritos..after all his toppings r put on he says ohh i meant regular burritos with the tortilla..so instead of me gettin mad because its takin 20 minutes i laugh it off mostly because yes he was mexican..and yes he did drive off in a white van with no windows
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom