the thread about nothing...

this dude jesus shuttlesworth gotta be the most insecure NTer right now 
laugh.gif

posting that little paragraph about your criminal past as a way of justifying your "ability to fight"

that was so pathetic i wanted to shed a tear for you (go ahead and call me LMP, that i make fake accounts, that you think im a loser in real life. you're not holding on to anything substantial OR even anything thats actually true 
laugh.gif

it seems like you're proud of being a scumbag

come at me with some "ether" and ask to "meet me for a drink" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So i just went to Qdoba for lunch and this guy rite in front of me orders 17 naked burritos..after all his toppings r put on he says ohh i meant regular burritos with the tortilla..so instead of me gettin mad because its takin 20 minutes i laugh it off mostly because yes he was mexican..and yes he did drive off in a white van with no windows
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I would have been steam-heated, **** that.

What did they do with the "messed up" order? Did they just dump the bowls into 20 tortillas?

TAN I need your help. I'm about to get in trouble for drawing on the hard foam part of my desk. I already tried soap and water, and it won't come out. Help!!

1. How old are you?

2. Try a mr clean magic eraser

3. Take a black marker and cover the whole thing black :nerd:

RIP antidope

is it a pull out tray? unhinge it and switch it with another desk...

or color the whole thing out...or bleach maybe? idk

@ antidope, 
laugh.gif
 who's eva? why so many crosses? 
nerd.gif
 is that a dinosaur? hmm

Last edited:
Feelings you caught them! Jimmies are Rustled because what I said about you was true.

Come to DC or Virginia or even Maryland right now.

I'll pay for you plane ticket.

BUT YOU WONT DO IT!

Waits for you lame excuse.......I'll wait.
roll.gif
duke LISTEN to yourself! 
laugh.gif

some "lame dude" on the internet says you cant fight and you're seething!

"i dont know how to fight? POST YOUR ADDRESS! MEET ME IN REAL LIFE! LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS PAPER THAT SAYS I HAVE FELONIES, SEE GUISE? I KNOW HOW TO FIGHT, DONT MAKE FUN OF ME GRR"

honestly, look at what you read and then come back and ask me if im the one who caught feelings

Last edited:
TAN I need your help. I'm about to get in trouble for drawing on the hard foam part of my desk. I already tried soap and water, and it won't come out. Help!!
why the hell would you draw on your work desk 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

I don't even draw on my desk in school

Who the hell orders that many burritos anyways, I would've had one of the other employees move me right ahead of him for my order.

and yeah, leave that negativity out of here Club- we could all go around in circles if we wanted too- but that's not the point of TAN. We respect you, and it should be reciprocated

No respect that racist/ignorant fellow there. That's just weak.

He was proud of putting people down who have felonies on their records and rather than trying to understand/empathize or help them he chose to discriminate and take shots.

What a loser. Try putting your fragile ego aside and do something productive.

My post hurt you bad enough to PM me on a message board and dedicate time out of your "amazing life" to vest in me.....and I'm the lame one!

You got it my man! :lol:

duke LISTEN to yourself! :lol:

some "lame dude" on the internet says you cant fight and you're seething!

"i dont know how to fight? POST YOUR ADDRESS! MEET ME IN REAL LIFE! LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS PAPER THAT SAYS I HAVE FELONIES, SEE GUISE? I KNOW HOW TO FIGHT, DONT MAKE FUN OF ME GRR"

honestly, look at what you read and then come back and ask me if im the one who caught feelings

pathetic

people are losing respect for you by the minute

Quit liking your own post with more of you own accounts. You got banned the last time....you took the L. And speak for yourself, only women and children speak for others.

I speak for me and me alone....I don't speak like "We don't like Club." I could care less if TAN jocks you or you get the "lulz" for eating turkey low carb subs and dropping all that baby fat and putting on a stupid wrestling mask.

You have me far from seething my dude, I'm having fun at your expense and you will get roasted.

I said that, not we. But then again, you would say WE when you made FAKE accounts to rep yourself, speak to yourself and even back yourself up. Unlike you, I have met many NTers in real life and they seem to share a different opinion as well as those who hit my inbox requesting assistance for advice/input/etc.

What do you do for the community again besides troll because mommy and daddy's credit card is maxed out and you are bored with your lifestyle that has been given to you. Grow up and grow out of your sheltered existence.

Back
Top Bottom