the thread about nothing...

i ran out
mean.gif
me too 
laugh.gif

it is beautiful out today, too bad i'm stuck in the office. Anybody got anything worth mentioning this week- big news or events? :nerd:

shipping more shoes out.... down to about 10 pairs i wana get rid of then almost all my shoes will be gone (minus the 10 or so pairs i'm keeping)
it's a bitter sweet feeling

It's my business line you genius! I took it back from my old lady when she started acting out of line like you are.

My personal is a 703.....

But you still ain't call and you still haven't proven anything besides the fact that you are a troll and your life is pretty sad.

What is your end goal....you are trying to diss my character but you are failing miserably.

Keep it moving man.

Either call me or it's a wrap.

I have nothing more to say to you publicly and you are a waste of keystrokes. :tongue: :smokin

*Looks through all the bull**** going on NT today*

Aww skit..... :smh:

What going on now?

TAN is slowly becomings NT's student center....

:lol: word.

@Antidope, that pic is hilarious, try alcohol, but I'm not sure how to get that out of foam. I would have never suspected you to do something like that.

I don't know what's going on NT today, first Edwin, now Ricochet is going off :smh:

*sigh* i called you duke, let it go i got no machine nothing, just rings. business line, land lines, cell line, you knew what number you wanted to give me. Its all good man, people know you a little better now.

and you lost me with the last post. bringing up your family and stuff, I dont know what that was about nor are we going to go there with this dialogue.

and 'petty'? what? I dont know, again you lost me. Regardless, if you do not wish to waste more of your precious keystrokes, feel free not to.

Last edited:
Club and Jesus...

There is only one way to solve this.... The first NTriathalon - An event consisting of 3 competitions :
A 1 on 1 basketball game, a masked wrestling match and a beer chugging contest.

... May the best man win.

:rofl: :rofl:

A masked wrestling match

No fap off? :nerd:

Also been looking for my dog for last 30 mins over the crib :nerd:

I walk out the bathroom and he's just staring at me with the :tongue: >D

*kobe what the **** gif*

:nerd:

roll.gif
roll.gif

A masked wrestling match

No fap off?
nerd.gif

Also been looking for my dog for last 30 mins over the crib
nerd.gif

I walk out the bathroom and he's just staring at me with the
tongue.gif
grin.gif

*kobe what the **** gif*

nerd.gif
I wish TAN was around a few summers ago, when I lost my ex's cat...................... and was never seen again 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

A masked wrestling match

No fap off? :nerd:

Also been looking for my dog for last 30 mins over the crib :nerd:

I walk out the bathroom and he's just staring at me with the :tongue: >D

*kobe what the **** gif*

:nerd:

Fap off could be added to form a NT Pentathlon along with a Taco eating contest :nthat:

Last edited:
"tell RCK I am claiming the top bunk! and my bitter old girl Club to call and please respond. But he won't ;-)"

(i'm just the messenger)

the number works :nerd:

fap off :rofl:
only rule: you have to maintain eye contact :wink: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom