the thread about nothing...

210 days till Christmas.. 
pimp.gif
*Andy Williams* It's the most wonderful time of the year. *Andy Williams* :smokin

2 piece Tuesday at Popeyes is the greatest thing ever 
devil.gif

had 6 pieces of leg and thighs for like $5 

Xboxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Halooooooooooooooooooo
What appeals you to halo?
Halo is the best shooting game ever.

-The extended kill times(in shooting game terms) make every kill you get challenging and rewarding. 

-Utility gun(BR, DMR) facilitates an even playing field because no ones at a gun disadvantage whether theyre just starting or a high level

-What used to be static weapon spawns with set drop times encouraged map movement and punished camping

-What used to be static spawns rewarded good teamwork with spawn trapping and opened the window for easy flag pulls

-Arena style maps reward team shooting and proper map placement

-You can jump more than two inches off the ground

-Halos Sniper Rifle mechanic> any other game. The sniper in Halo is the most powerful gun in the game, no other shooter that I've played places that much emphasis on the sniper

-The vehicles serve a purpose

-Individual skill triumphs the majority of the time

/Halonerd

Last edited:
speaking of Halo I was completely forgot to give you my review of #4 Antidope. It's good, I can honestly say i dont play it as much as i like want to but I'm past my raging teen days from Halo 2 so its an occasion when I hop on. multiplayer wise they still hold true to classic halo even with the ordanance/care packages. they did have an update for faster spawn for power weapons tho. seems like everytime I do get on theres new maps but either they got lazy with design or I'm smarter then the kids playing every damn day.

still havent beat the campaign but I'm guessing Master Chief won
laugh.gif

weapons are fine I do like the railgun
pimp.gif
. and you spoke truth about the sniping mechanics. and it is the best FPS ever

i just got back today at work,i just heard one guy from my warehouse got his finger cut off while hes working with one of the machine he was using yesterday. Will he get some money from our company?

Back
Top Bottom