the thread about nothing...

Yoooooo I'm in tears right now looking at this thread. Some of these are great too, I feel like Dipsetting that thread
I'm immensely fearful that I've reached the pinnacle of my artistic ability as far as music goes. 
frown.gif
Thats not a bad thing though is it? Now comes mastery? Or maybe I'm confused.
speaking of Halo I was completely forgot to give you my review of #4 Antidope. It's good, I can honestly say i dont play it as much as i like want to but I'm past my raging teen days from Halo 2 so its an occasion when I hop on. multiplayer wise they still hold true to classic halo even with the ordanance/care packages. they did have an update for faster spawn for power weapons tho. seems like everytime I do get on theres new maps but either they got lazy with design or I'm smarter then the kids playing every damn day.

still havent beat the campaign but I'm guessing Master Chief won
laugh.gif

weapons are fine I do like the railgun
pimp.gif
. and you spoke truth about the sniping mechanics. and it is the best FPS ever
Bruh the Railgun is the TRUTH!!!! Took me a while to get use to it, but now I love it, I started playing team doubles just because the Rail Gun is on every map in it. Its so overpowered its ridiculous

Last edited:
@ Antidope: It was even cooler first time thru I would pick up weapons with a huge
nerd.gif
wondering what was gonna happen, I thought it was a forerunner spartan lazer but was
eek.gif
when i got my first kill off of it. same reaction with all the new guns especially the forerunner pistol/shotgun

At least you realized that.

You don't wanna be that dude in his 30s trying to make it still :rolleyes

Don't get me wrong now...I'm not stopping. Ever.

It's just that I'm constantly second guessing myself.

Enough of this mopey garbage though...let's laugh at Urkel.

Halo is the best shooting game ever.

-The extended kill times(in shooting game terms) make every kill you get challenging and rewarding. 
-Utility gun(BR, DMR) facilitates an even playing field because no ones at a gun disadvantage whether theyre just starting or a high level
-What used to be static weapon spawns with set drop times encouraged map movement and punished camping
-What used to be static spawns rewarded good teamwork with spawn trapping and opened the window for easy flag pulls
-Arena style maps reward team shooting and proper map placement
-You can jump more than two inches off the ground
-Halos Sniper Rifle mechanic> any other game. The sniper in Halo is the most powerful gun in the game, no other shooter that I've played places that much emphasis on the sniper
-The vehicles serve a purpose
-Individual skill triumphs the majority of the time

/Halonerd

:rofl: Halo 4 is an absolutely atrocity of a game. Dmr can handle any range from close to far, but I will say they did a better job balancing the weapons. Your what used to be is what kills me about this game. It could've been so good and competitive but they made it into call of halo. too many stupid perks/ no respawn time / no weapon spawns

Im starting to think my brother doesnt have common sense. This ***** had me drive to Berkley (didnt know that was the destination at the time of word) for some ******* at 2 in the morning (in the heart of a hood i have no business being in) dropped my WHOLE govt 3 times in front of new beaches. These arent the most savory of females, i was ready to put one in everybody in the room by time i was ready to leave. He thought it was funny......He has a lot to learn.

Last edited:
melee is my joint. love it, i actually am still semi active in the scene. :lol:

If you're out of the know check that vid out :pimp:

those match are youtube are cray.

You're one of those guys? :wow:

Always loved the game. I am not close to that level though.

For the ones who know :

"Happy feet, wombo combo, that ain't falco, that ain't falco, Oh... oh! OH! OHHH! OHHHHHH! Where you at? Where you at? OH! OH MY GOD! WOMBO COMBO! Get your *** whooped!"

:smokin

that feelios box was funny

speaking of kfc vs popeyes     a kfc was shut down and replaced with popeyes around my way 

TAN is missing something. 

Back
Top Bottom