the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I don't feel so good
ohwell.gif

feel better bro?

why do people hate lebron so much. he seems like a humble guy, family man and dude is a walking double double , do ppl rele not like him or is it just sheepism

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

why do people hate lebron so much. he seems like a humble guy, family man and dude is a walking double double , do ppl rele not like him or is it just sheepism

wrong

80% sheepism, 20% actual dislike for the people that hate him outside of Cleveland. Can't wait to see him finally get a ring to shut these people up.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

80% sheepism, 20% actual dislike for the people that hate him outside of Cleveland. Can't wait to see him finally get a ring to shut these people up.

i want him to win that trophy and spray paint nwo on it

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

he seems humble

but his actions speak otherwise.

But why does everybody love kobe? lol Lebron is closer to durant in personality than kobe but kobe is the ultimate prick on the court

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

launch.php
precisely the reason i dont even go to pool parties anymore, %+!! is ridiculous.

females will buy swim-suits for a pool party but will at most put their feet in because they dont want to get their hair wet smh

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I just printed a document off my phone to my printer
Son ... I feel like a total bad@$$!!!! 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i can send emails from anywhere to an email addy that will then print to my home printer/fax...
pimp.gif

its boss

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by iYen

Just watched Body of Lies, wow that movie was boring.
u cereal?
it was a great movie
Yup, I'm Reese Puffs.
When I saw that Strong, Crowe, and Dicaprio were in it I was like
THISGONBGUD.gif

Then after 2 hours, I was like wth did I just watch?
The acting was good but the least boring scene was the explosion at the beginning.
How's Crowe supposed to be a leader of an operation yet this dude's at his son's soccer game.
laugh.gif
its actually one of my faves i even bought it on blu ray 
i guess are views of what constitutes a great film are different

Back
Top Bottom