the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by odog24

its actually one of my faves i even bought it on blu ray�
i guess are views of what constitutes a great film are different
sick.gif

So many great things happen this weekend, great news, unexpected visits, fun times etc.... It sucks that it all has to come to an end. *sad face*

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if this years Dreamteam traveled back in time, and entered the 1992 olympics... they would literally SMASH the 92 dream team (magic, bird, and drexler were old bones... laettner? cmon son)
There was only one Dream Team. All others have just been Olympic Teams. The team still had Jordan, Pippen, Chuck, Ewing, Stockton, Malone, Mullin. That first 5 would've dropped any team off. Sorry, man.
 *And I know I'm leaving someone off. 
Magic, Larry Bird....

@ iYen

i enjoyed the whole movie mainly because it had an intriguing plot great acting and it was very thrilling it was more of a thriller/spy which i enjoy

Originally Posted by solarius49

look at the fake smile he just gave me, its breakin my heart//
should I school him or pull the tools out and just break him apart
name of song please? remember it's jay and memphis bleek. had the album. that @+* was cray.

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by solarius49

look at the fake smile he just gave me, its breakin my heart//
should I school him or pull the tools out and just break him apart
name of song please? remember it's jay and memphis bleek. had the album. that @+* was cray.
"Coming Of Age (Da Sequel)"
Jay - Z (feat. Memphis Bleek)
off Vol 2

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Christian Laettner?

laugh.gif
You forgot Sir Charles. And I don't think any of the recent/current Olympic teams could beat the Dream Team.
Didn't leave off Laettner. He was mentioned by dude who had original post. Laettner was a scrub (and I'm a Duke fan). And I said Chuck as in Charles Barkley.  And jeenewed it wasn't Magic and Bird 'cause dude said them and Drexler were old. It was David Robinson. 
ThunderChunk, 

Preciate that good sir.... 

Edit: A WEEK AGO.....i take my props back

Originally Posted by gil23

So many great things happen this weekend, great news, unexpected visits, fun times etc.... It sucks that it all has to come to an end. *sad face*

I'm not going to lie, I enjoy seeing your posts cause of your avy.

How the hell did Clemens get off? The prosecutors that work for the the U.S. government have to be the guys who barely got out of law school and took the bar 4 times in order to pass. Prosecutors that work big time cases nowadays are in the same class. Casey Anthony, Clemens, Bonds, John Edwards (either the prosecutor was incompetent or he bought the jury) all should have been found guilty. I knew I should have gone to law school. I would never lose as a defense attorney. 
Hurts to say, but I don't think Sandusky will be convicted either.......

saw some beautiful girl at the park todau but she was taken. thats that &*%$ i dont like

@ iYen

i enjoyed the whole movie mainly because it had an intriguing plot great acting and it was very thrilling it was more of a thriller/spy which i enjoy
I see your point, especially how they visited various locales in the Middle East.
The nurse.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

its actually one of my faves i even bought it on blu ray�
i guess are views of what constitutes a great film are different
sick.gif

odog24 wrote:

What did you like about the film?
What were you fav. scenes?
sick.gif

NT bros I finally was able to sell my mac mini for more then what I was expecting also
pimp.gif
now all that's left to sell is my dj mixer and deck and I'll be a happy camper.

saw some beautiful girl at the park todau but she was taken. thats that &*%$ i dont like

As long as she ain't married that don't mean %%*@. Throw your name in the race pimp and may the best man win.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

As long as she ain't married that don't mean %%*@. Throw your name in the race pimp and may the best man win.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Why so thirsty?

Originally Posted by Mister916

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Why so thirsty?
I know you are joking. It was just encouragement and words from experience 

Originally Posted by Mister916

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Why so thirsty?
laugh.gif
 i was playing ball with her man doe 

I watched the Intouchables yesterday and it was so so. It's worth the watch for anyone who's into feel good movies.
The soundtrack is good as in 4/5.
This song is sad.

Next time someone ask what year your were born instead of saying nineteen eighty or what every year you were born in, say one thousand nine hundred eighty six.

Back
Top Bottom