pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

@## is the point of button flys on pants?? These gap pants are annoying smh

Buttonfly's are
pimp.gif
I won't buy jeans without them
pimp.gif

haha word? I guess easy access when its that time , but going to pee and buttoning this back up is a struggle....guess I gotta get used to it

Buttonfly's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haha word? I guess easy access when its that time , but going to pee and buttoning this back up is a struggle....guess I gotta get used to it

roll.gif
No hate brodee, but when I read that I instantly though of my 4 year old and how he told me last week he won't mess with button flys cause he always misses a button and he is afraid people will see his dingle. And his teachers told me he was advanced for his age 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

A friend of mine has lice, and now I feel like my heads itching. I'm too old for this.

30t6p3b.gif

I looked at your post then your avi
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I don't think I've ever heard Soulja try anythingbesides keepin it dumb...I don't think he has theabilityto rap any better..
Word. Remember when he was gonna attempt to "make a classic" since a lot of people were dogging him about his music? He then dropped 'The DeAndre Way', with
"Speakers Goin Hammer", "Pretty Boy Swag", and "Blowin Me Kisses". He's incapable of making anything but that type of music.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Soulja Boy and classic should never be in the sameparagraphlet alone sentence.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Buttonfly's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
No hate brodee, but when I read that I instantly though of my 4 year old and how he told me last week he won't mess with button flys cause he always misses a button and he is afraid people will see his dingle. And his teachers told me he was advanced for his age 
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I could've phrased that way better, just with the zipper its like .1 sec then buttoning it I gotta use two hands and I'm at the stall for a longer time
laugh.gif
this is my first pair so I'll get used to it

Im watching The Girl Next Door right now
Elisha Cuthbert is soooooo 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
 especially in that movie... she plays her role perfectly...

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I dont get why certain women feel fathers are not needed 
tired.gif

Most girls I've dealt who didn't have a father around made haven't always made the best decisions. I believe that whole "seeking attention from guys because their father wasn't there for them" theory. That's an important detail I think guys need to ask about when getting to know a woman. 

Debates over art can last forever. I think he's fun, his music isn't too serious and the beats go when I'm jus riding around chiefin'..

Had a great 23rd birthday with wifey and my son today
pimp.gif
. Got some gifts and ice cream cake from wifey and went out to dinner. 11:22 here in Germany so I'm wrapping it up with a couple of cold beers. Life is good.

Flying standby has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever done in my life, currently trying to get onto my 3rd flight.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Shirts with statements like : "MY KICKS ARE FLY" or "HEAT ON MY FEET" make me absolutely sick to my stomach
+
my swag snapbacks or fitteds 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes are going to rock NEON signs that say "CHECK OUT MY KICKS" soon

Back
Top Bottom