the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

how does Soulja Boy STILL make money? I know he had that Youtube money coming in strong...but come on...people still watch his videos? �
Seriously....I came across this...it's just noise. �This ain't even music. �It's just pure noise.

That was trash but he did say he needed to keep it dumb so he could keep his fanbase.Soulja Boy x 50 Cent - Mean Mug >>>
I don't think I've ever heard Soulja try anything besides keepin it dumb...I don't think he has the ability to rap any better..

One more day til Lebron gets that hardware.
and all will be right in the universe
pimp.gif

Why the #$% does Adobe flash player not work in my Firefox???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
It works in IE. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both 5 damn times. So angry right now.

Google Play Music Manager stays at 103 out of 1528 songs uploaded.... while it keeps automatically uploading new songs. I'm damb confused here.
And no, I don't want google calling me to fix the problem. Let me email your goons in India, they don't need to talk to me.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Google Play Music Manager stays at 103 out of 1528 songs uploaded.... while it keeps automatically uploading new songs. I'm damb confused here.
And no, I don't want google calling me to fix the problem. Let me email your goons in India, they don't need to talk to me.

It takes a minute sometimes to register on the site. How long have you had it uploading?

You ever sit in class and just want to yell shut up, shut up, shut up at the professor? That's how I'm feeling right now lolol

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

It takes a minute sometimes to register on the site. How long have you had it uploading?
roughly a week. I'm still getting new songs added to my Play Music list though.

how does Soulja Boy STILL make money? I know he had that Youtube money coming in strong...but come on...people still watch his videos? �
Seriously....I came across this...it's just noise. �This ain't even music. �It's just pure noise.

That was trash but he did say he needed to keep it dumb so he could keep his fanbase.Soulja Boy x 50 Cent - Mean Mug >>>
I don't think I've ever heard Soulja try anything besides keepin it dumb...I don't think he has the ability to rap any better..

If Riff Raff and Chief Keef has a lane, then Soulja Boy will be just fine, especially considering he has a huge hit under his belt already

The hatred for Lebron is so strong. Im a Laker fan and didnt care who won the finals after my boys were knocked out. Now I hope Lebron gets it just to shut these people up.

I hate to admit it, but I'm slowly becoming one of "those guys". Talking to a chick, she's told me everything about her (and I mean EVERYTHING
eek.gif
) and I'm just out for the smash. At first, I thought I caught feelings, but the savage in me came out REALLLLL quick. I got this broad sending me "those" pics while her man is at work/the next room
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
She blows up my phone while I'm at work/she's at work
laugh.gif
I had no intentions of being like that, but is happened way too quickly, and it's way too easy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I hate to admit it, but I'm slowly becoming one of "those guys". Talking to a chick, she's told me everything about her (and I mean EVERYTHING
eek.gif
) and I'm just out for the smash. At first, I thought I caught feelings, but the savage in me came out REALLLLL quick. I got this broad sending me "those" pics while her man is at work/the next room
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I had no intentions of being like that, but is happened way too quickly, and it's way too easy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Awaits PM of those pics

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I feel you bro, but I would advise you to stop from my experience. Unless you dont mind that dude going through her phone, calling you (potentially beating the crap outta her) and then coming after you (whether it be at home or on the job). Just saying man, cuz ive seen it before (and had it happen before) it aint worth all that drama

*edit* feel free to pm me the pics to though

seconded

Bone+Cancer+Skull.+I+thought+it+was+kinda+cool_dd4c26_3636844.jpg

not sure if this has been posted or not but this dude has bone cancer centuries ago. I couldn't begin to imagine the kind of pain this guy was in.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I have no idea. Was doing a completely unrelated search and that pop up. Thought I'd share.

Back
Top Bottom