the thread about nothing...

Seperating these damn clothes to wash
mean.gif
just throw them all in the super washer papi.

Show me, Show me

You really love me

Let me believe that it's true

i found a good girl who isn't the prettiest but i like her 
embarassed.gif

she's waiting for me to make the move but i'm asking my mom to put in work for me since they work together and get along great but my mom won't 
sick.gif

Man I think it's fake too. I did get into a half hour argument with some chick the other day though because I believe we aren't the only kick *** planet in the universe. It's infinite there has to be some other alien homies out there.

Man I think it's fake too. I did get into a half hour argument with some chick the other day though because I believe we aren't the only kick *** planet in the universe. It's infinite there has to be some other alien homies out there.
i can't stand people who are too closed minded to think that there isn't anything else out there.

alien.gif

they're watching

no way that big foot is real...all these years and no solid evidence???

Yeah,yeah.Ever since you had your 25th sn,you're annoying as hell.I don't get how Meth given you a chance but I'm done giving
you chances.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom