the thread about nothing...

just be nice bro
laugh.gif
is what i'm doing so terrible? 

i blame rck????

Last edited:
It's clear that he says i blame rob to get a rise out of you.

If he started saying I blame iyen 50x a day, I'd be like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I remember reading about the Siberian hell hole in Weekly World News when I was a kid.

I don't think it's real.

Still scares me though :lol:

Last edited:
It's clear that he says i blame rob to get a rise out of you.

If he started saying I blame iyen 50x a day, I'd be like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you'd probably play along.

'gatzby is a weird dude'

'franc gettin slapped'

"blue getting hit on"

'newmoanyuh getting hit on"

"shoefreak being proposed to"

"you and trannies"

'ox and skateboard crashes'

'grizzly and gif reactions to nothing'

'i blame cob'

...I don't say it to disrespect you. I say it because you seem like a fun contributing member to the tan. (thats why Ii don't say the little people thing anymore because that was probably disrespectful)

Let me rant real quick...Some dude tried to scam me yesterday threatening me that he was going to file a PayPal dispute because i supposedly wore the shoes (Volt/Black FlyKnit Trainers) before i sold it to him, but i have proof of the shoes that they weren't worn, and even sent the shoes priority by his request. First he wanted me to refund him $20 dollars back or give him a full refund because he wasn't satisfied with the shoes, but when i tried to call him because i happened to be in Union Square, SF, where he lives (close to Union Square), he didn't answer. And when i asked him to meet up so i can give him a refund, he refused, :smh:.

I already sensed that he was trying scam me and so when i threatened him that i'll gladly be knocking on his door if he files the dispute, he hit me with the "don't threatened me" crap when he was the one who threatened me with a PayPal dispute, :lol:. When i told him that i will gladly meet with him ASAP and give him the full refund, he ignored the text and hit me with the, "It's all good. Thanks for the shoes," :smh:.

Some people these days, man...Always looking for a quick come up...:smh:

/rant

Last edited:
Let me rant real quick...Some dude tried to scam me yesterday threatening me that he was going to file a PayPal dispute because i supposedly wore the shoes before i sold, it to him but i have proof of the shoes that we weren't worn and even sent the shoes priority by his request. First he wanted me to refund him $20 dollars back or give him a full refund because he wasn't satisfied with the shoes.. But when i tried to call him because i happened to be in Union Square, SF, where he lives (close to Union Square)., he didn't answer. And when i asked him to meet up so i can give him a refund, he refused,
mean.gif

I already sensed that he was trying scam me and when i threatened him that i'll gladly be knocking on his door if he files the dispute, he hit me with the "Don't threatened me" crap when he was the one who threatened me with a PayPal dispute,
laugh.gif
. When i told him that i will gladly meet with him ASAP and give him the full refund, he ignored the text and hit me with the, "It's all good. Thanks for the shoes,"
mean.gif

Some people these days, man...Always looking for a quick come up...
mean.gif

/rant
since you know where he lives

2e3sljk.gif

hate people that try to scam legit sellers
mean.gif

Last edited:
Let me rant real quick...Some dude tried to scam me yesterday threatening me that he was going to file a PayPal dispute because i supposedly wore the shoes before i sold, it to him but i have proof of the shoes that we weren't worn and even sent the shoes priority by his request. First he wanted me to refund him $20 dollars back or give him a full refund because he wasn't satisfied with the shoes.. But when i tried to call him because i happened to be in Union Square, SF, where he lives (close to Union Square)., he didn't answer. And when i asked him to meet up so i can give him a refund, he refused, :smh:

I already sensed that he was trying scam me and when i threatened him that i'll gladly be knocking on his door if he files the dispute, he hit me with the "Don't threatened me" crap when he was the one who threatened me with a PayPal dispute, :lol: . When i told him that i will gladly meet with him ASAP and give him the full refund, he ignored the text and hit me with the, "It's all good. Thanks for the shoes," :smh: .

Some people these days, man...Always looking for a quick come up...:smh:

/rant
since you know where he lives
296elx.jpg

hate people that try to scam legit sellers
mean.gif
NT Summit :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Sometimes, when I am driving on the freeway, I only drive 65 mph, just chillin.  Right as I think to myself exactly that..... "im chillin. Im in no rush", a cop car speeds by on my left and lights up someone ahead of me

I think to myself, damn,sometimes it pays to just chill

Sometimes when I drive late at night I think about what would happen if I veer off the road or into oncoming traffic :\ :\

Sometimes when I drive late at night I think about what would happen if I veer off the road or into oncoming traffic :\ :\
matt.
:stoneface:
no.
:stoneface:
death/harm fantasies aren't good for your well being. :frown: like, srsly, you legit have me worried about you.

you have my digits & my inbox is always open if you need to unleash those bad feels.

Last edited:
Sometimes when I drive late at night I think about what would happen if I veer off the road or into oncoming traffic
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
matt.
indifferent.gif

no.
indifferent.gif

death/harm fantasies aren't good for your well being.
frown.gif
like, srsly, you legit have me worried about you.

you have my digits & my inbox is always open if you need to unleash those bad feels.
oh snap...

matt finin to get in them ghuts!

Back
Top Bottom