the thread about nothing...

eek.gif

Parents won't let me great :smh:
Won't teach me how to drive, but asked me to buy them a new TV. :stoneface:

:stoneface:

a ***** can't eem get a housekey

:stoneface:

2 weeks and I'm gone :pimp: then coming back to my own crib.

Last edited:
Parents won't let me great
mean.gif

Won't teach me how to drive, but asked me to buy them a new TV.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

a ***** can't eem get a housekey

indifferent.gif

2 weeks and I'm gone
pimp.gif
then coming back to my own crib.
well damn. do you. move out and watch them change their tune real quick.

**** is this?

Please tell me she's alive..Ive seen enough dead bodies this week on the internet 

:rolleyes :smh:

Your parents asking you to cop them a new TV?

Take that money and pay for driving school :smokin

I let them borrow the TV I use at my place for their bedroom, then the living room TV broke and now they're TELLING me to replace it.

I already paid for the online written test thingy like years ago :lol: . Literally, the only thing separating me from my license and copping a car is taking the driving test :lol: :smh:

I don't post in TAN much but fam please help me. I've been with my girl for a LONG time. We first dated the summer before high school. Broke up 2x over that span so the majority of 8 years we have been together. We moved in together about a year and a half ago. The last half year has been totally different and I've been picking up majority of bills, eating out every night and she never seems to appreciate anything. We argue much more than ever before and I'm just tired of it. I don't want to give up this relationship with all the time I've put into it but idk what else to do.

I don't post in TAN much but fam please help me. I've been with my girl for a LONG time. We first dated the summer before high school. Broke up 2x over that span so the majority of 8 years we have been together. We moved in together about a year and a half ago. The last half year has been totally different and I've been picking up majority of bills, eating out every night and she never seems to appreciate anything. We argue much more than ever before and I'm just tired of it. I don't want to give up this relationship with all the time I've put into it but idk what else to do.
pics of this alleged girlfriend!

Sit down and talk to her B.

Relationships are about communication.

Being upset and *****ing behind closed doors aren't doing anything.
if that doesn't work..

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/us/florida-facebook-confession/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Currently drinking loose cannon mad as hell the kitchen at the brewery I'm at closed the minute I walked in the door. What kitchen closes at 10 on a Friday? Smh

Back
Top Bottom