the thread about nothing...

I see that little smirk at the end of that gif :nerd:
ur not my type, sry

I remember when I wasnt allowed to watch this when it first came out.

Two important things I learned from this movie.

1. Janet Jackson was flawless
2. Brush your hair at all times to keep the birds flockin'
':lol:
I just watched this for the first time this year and yes Janet is flawless. I really want to get those braids, but all 50 black girls on campus have had them or have them :lol: I might just take the plunge tho

beh, why is shaving your balls bad? I've been shaving them since like a year ago,

and I've seen no averse health effects.
just a matter of personal preference. I did it, didn't like it. Besides it's overrated. Keep good hygiene and you won't have odors simple as that. People need to stop taking cues from adult films I swear 
laugh.gif

Nah bruh, it ain't like that, I just don't like being hairy anywhere other than my face.

I remember when I wasnt allowed to watch this when it first came out.

Two important things I learned from this movie.

1. Janet Jackson was flawless

2. Brush your hair at all times to keep the birds flockin'
This.Man.Knows.

My man Chicago....
laugh.gif

Real talk tho, I've never been more in love with Janet than when this movie came out. I'd still stab Willis for her tho 
laugh.gif

bruh...I make sure my fingernails are clean to this day cause of Janet :nerd: :lol:

Do it new, rock the big loops too

First time seeing Poetic Justice in 2013...mind blown.gif

Ewwwww I was a complete thirstball this weekend....I'm ashamed. To the fullest

First day of classes tomorrow..I must redeem myself after this weekend

Last edited:
I think people need to understand truly what thirst is. The overused definition got people all ****** up in the game. Genuine interest, pre-maturely excited (when not experienced) =/= thirst. People just like to put labels on things and run with it 
mean.gif

Oh yeah, saw your post Rusty, it's cool

I think people need to understand truly what thirst is. The overused definition got people all ****** up in the game. Genuine interest, pre-maturely excited (when not experienced) =/= thirst. People just like to put labels on things and run with it 
mean.gif

Oh yeah, saw your post Rusty, it's cool

no feeling like when you first get into someone. its crazy people overlook it now because sex is just a past time at this point.

them feels when you go to sleep thinking about the next time you'll talk to someone you like. them feels when you genuinely like someone and its not that "we're talking" (we have sex and hang out) ********.

I feel old, b.

I miss MySpace, used to have the G.O.A.T. songs on my profile.

I went back and read my MySpace inbox a few months ago.

Combination of :smokin x :evil: x :wow: x :smh:

The amount of incriminating messages and photos was too much real life but reading some of those messages was fun as hell.

Just realized MySpace helped me learn CSS and HTML :lol:
All of this, man. All.
I don't think even knew what CCS or HTML were before MySpace. Those Custom layouts. :x :smokin
*Sigh* good times! |I

I'm too little and awkwardly Asian. Sorry
It's okay, maybe you'll get there one day. I won't care tho
My mind was blown too. Don't care for movies? uh ok...you make me feel old. First Forrest and now this. What's next? 
laugh.gif
Going to the movies isn't fun for me. It takes a lot for me to sit down and watch a movie.
Not even at home? 

@Sleazyy   people have distorted sex so much it's irreparable 

It's okay, maybe you'll get there one day. I won't care tho
Going to the movies isn't fun for me. It takes a lot for me to sit down and watch a movie.

Bae, nothing is impossible with me.

yut bo, Gonna grow my hair out curly afro here I come. Can't mess with the 360 waves no mo.

Back
Top Bottom