the thread about nothing...

Nobody gives a damn

so you're saying anyone can do it?

cue black kid pic
yene1candodis
you are reign man 
eek.gif

Morning TAN

Haven't been on NT for about 2 weeks now i don't even know where to start...was locked in a room at work for "reviews" we will call them for a week. Then went to florida to see my mom. I haven't seen her in a year i didn't realize how much i actually miss her being close. She cried when i left....ish was heart wrenching. I have also come to realize that i am pretty much a loner and kind of cold toward the world since everyone i love basically leaves at some point....but il save that rant for later.

Anything cool happen in the past two weeks....apparently the start a new thread and submit and reply button is now red?

Reactions: Ox.
You ever had a dream, that you forgot as soon as you woke up, but whatever emotion you had in the dream kinda lingered after you woke up.

I woke up this morning pissed.

Salute LOT,

Having  a bad night's sleep is the worst 
mean.gif

Damn! I should've never got on IG.

I done Inceptioned myself.
mean.gif
Ruh roh
Morning TAN

Haven't been on NT for about 2 weeks now i don't even know where to start...was locked in a room at work for "reviews" we will call them for a week. Then went to florida to see my mom. I haven't seen her in a year i didn't realize how much i actually miss her being close. She cried when i left....ish was heart wrenching. I have also come to realize that i am pretty much a loner and kind of cold toward the world since everyone i love basically leaves at some point....but il save that rant for later.

Anything cool happen in the past two weeks....apparently the start a new thread and submit and reply button is now red?
Glad you're back. I was wondering what happened to you. Not much has happened honestly.
You ever had a dream, that you forgot as soon as you woke up, but whatever emotion you had in the dream kinda lingered after you woke up.

I woke up this morning pissed.
I definitely have

Back
Top Bottom