the thread about nothing...

whats for lunch
coochie
devil.gif

Turned 26 on the 21st of august i know 5 people with the same birthday as me. Got kicked off my dad's health insurance too...thanks obama....(for letting me stay on that long it was a real money saver)

Turned 26 on the 21st of august i know 5 people with the same birthday as me. Got kicked off my dad's health insurance too...thanks obama....(for letting me stay on that long it was a real money saver)

you gonna be fined if you dont get some insurance brah

Happy belated. Being kicked off his insurance has nothing to do with Obama, I faced the same thing when I was 26 and he wasn't even in office then. That's the limit. 

Last edited:
On another note, I don't get the Scott Disick love around here. Maybe I'm missing something?

Ever since my younger brother had his 1st kid (last week) I'm starting to get the feel to settle down. What is this feel? I don't like it. Someone explain it to me so I can get rid of it. Right meow!

Franc knows..
Ever since my younger brother had his 1st kid (last week) I'm starting to get the feel to settle down. What is this feel? I don't like it. Someone explain it to me so I can get rid of it. Right meow!
Do what you feel is right for YOU. Don't fall in that trap.
just finished my first season of The Wire
pimp.gif

is the next season better or worse than the first?????/?
Thats probably the most polarizing season of the show

Some love it like me, some dont

I still feel its one of top two seasons
Agreed. First season sets it up. 1,4,3,2,5 for me in that order.

LD is the man
laugh.gif
is it weird if I watched that show for Kim and the others?
Whatever is entertaining to you. If my girl is watching it and I see LD is in the episode I'll probably start watching it. Even if I'm chillin' with my girl flipping through channels and the show is on I'll ask her if LD is in the episode then proceed to watch it if nothing better is on
laugh.gif
He's the man
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom