the thread about nothing...

what year you gradute from st. Mary's?

Fulay's good, he's a cool teacher but his class was so boring 
laugh.gif
i graduated in 2010. you know folks from st. paul's?

fulay was my homie at st. mary's 
roll.gif
 i don't see why so many people hated him.

is the super smart cobb kid still there? 
nerd.gif

salesian kids with ipads though....... wut. 
nerd.gif
eek.gif
yea i know a couple people from st. Paul's 

Fulay is my is one of my favorite teachers at school, i can't believe people hated him at st. Mary's

Cobb? i think i heard that name but but not sure, what grade is he in?

yea, everyone had to get ipads this year, it's been pretty helpful because i don't have to carry books anymore

yea i know a couple people from st. Paul's 

Fulay is my is one of my favorite teachers at school, i can't believe people hated him at st. Mary's

Cobb? i think i heard that name but but not sure, what grade is he in?

yea, everyone had to get ipads this year, it's been pretty helpful because i don't have to carry books anymore
right? fulaylay is hysterical. 
roll.gif

his name is trey or willie? i don't remember. he skipped two grades at st. paul's and his parents are teachers at salesian. he was still teeny tiny when i was in 8th grade.
Fulay is so funny, my friend calls him Fufu and Fulay gets mad and curses at him
roll.gif

i remember now, i think he graduated this year.

im trying to activate my debit card from bank of america and it keeps on sending me to an adult hotline called intimate connections...
nerd.gif

it turns out I was dialing 642 instead of 624
laugh.gif
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
wink.gif

so today a girl that i never talk to at school comes up to me and asks me if i could be a chambelan in her quince. i tell her than i probably wouldn't be able to do it but she says just to think about it and tell her later, don't know how to tell her that i don'want to be part of her party
what high school you go to papi? there are only like 6-8 catholic high schools in the bay 
laugh.gif
Salesian b
I say go for it papi, should be babies galore at that thing.

There's a dc all American sn on the 360waves forum..hmm I wonder? Lol

speaking off other forums..I logged into my hypebeast account not too long ago I havent used that joint since 07

Lol this past weekend I went to my Gma's funeral (On my dad's side) and found out that I have two sisters that I didn't know about. One is 13, the other is 5, and i'm 21 :lol:

Where can i buy these closer to the 91326 area code?
Los Toros Mexican Restaurant

21743 Devonshire St, Chatsworth, CA ‎

(818) 882-3080 ‎ · lostoros.com

Category: Food

4.0128 reviews · $$

bean dip · great margaritas · salsa and chips · chili colorado · fun place

"MY FAVORITE PLACE" -

Asada Fries

Crispy Freedom Fries smothered in refried beans, bathed in our

Colorado and Enchilada sauces and topped with sour cream

and guacamole. This is a meal in itself and should

be shared with friends.

$8.50

Just transferred to a new university (GMU) with so many hot wiminz, compared to my previous schools at least. I think I'm gonna be fake smart by going to the most crowded areas (cafeteria, student center, lounge, etc) and just read my textbooks for the wiminz to admire. :evil:

i'll be in sandy eggo tomorrow, i'm going crazy for carne asada fries and bbq 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom