the thread about nothing...

I want a god damn Big Mac and biscuits and gravy wih a pot pie on the side mother ******

And maybe some doner kebab while we are at it

I'm tired of drinking :frown: It's cool for round 1...but then they talmbout round 2, 3, 4 :x

Also I accidentally had a mojito for breakfast :lol:

How to make it in America is my new show

This seriously was my fav show on TV when it got cancelled i was pissed. Then they put Girls on....like it was the same show....just based around women not men....i hate that show for cancelling HTMIIA.

I'm still mad Kevin Hart used yambs on tv. NT wants our credit Kevin!
When he said it on tv my face instantly went to the Fry futurama meme face...like did you just really say yambs....and wasn't even used well...."gaga got them yambs".....should have just said I want some of her yambs...or something more coy

i should make a thread about skateboarding.

Surprised we don't have one already...i don't skate but would think it would be a good idea...you guys can discuss tricks and tips and board sizes and trucks and wheels and what not and like all skateboarding events..... I say do it, but prob in the sports section right?

Morning Tan first slow day at work (knock on wood) in a solid month. Everyone is going to Ocean City this weekend....except for me :smh: but i will be there next weekend for a friends bday so its cool

Wine drunk. I want to see Rck put a headlock on Bherg with dem bolo arms.

I want some Mexican food right now.

Is this still happening?

LMAO!!! When was this posted? Me in the corner lurking.

:wow: ... I thought it was a porcelain statue at first

Hippos are mad dangerous though... aren't they the most likely animal in jungle to kill humans ?

perhaps wht will make an appearance in the morning.
perhaps

aint ruining the thread with no struggle post :smh:

tumblr_ms3qtoV2IB1sg0r0mo1_500.jpg

might have a nervous breakdown
it never had to end like this
all i asked was for a little more time to get my **** together so that i could provide for her like a real spouse should.
so that we could have the proper family that she always dreamed for.
but now she turns around and does this?
why? does she not have a heart? does she have no empathy towards me? can she really be this cold?

tumblr_inline_ms6ji8MrN81qz4rgp.gif

not srs.
part of wht died on the inside tho

eek.gif
... I thought it was a porcelain statue at first

Hippos are mad dangerous though... aren't they the most likely animal in jungle to kill humans ?
Hippos kill more humans than any animal on earth.

But bro, I've been meaning to ask you.....my gas mileage has been really ****** lately, whats good with that?

Is there a back story that i missed WHT?

She pregnant by another dude?

not to rub salt in the wounds...but she is gorgeous fam

Last edited:
perhaps wht will make an appearance in the morning.
perhaps

aint ruining the thread with no struggle post :smh:

tumblr_ms3qtoV2IB1sg0r0mo1_500.jpg

might have a nervous breakdown
it never had to end like this
all i asked was for a little more time to get my **** together so that i could provide for her like a real spouse should.
so that we could have the proper family that she always dreamed for.
but now she turns around and does this?
why? does she not have a heart? does she have no empathy towards me? can she really be this cold?

tumblr_inline_ms6ji8MrN81qz4rgp.gif

not srs.
part of wht died on the inside tho

Who was this?

Salute LOT whuditlooklike?
I'm tired of drinking
frown.gif
It's cool for round 1...but then they talmbout round 2, 3, 4
sick.gif

Also I accidentally had a mojito for breakfast
laugh.gif
Alkie 
laugh.gif
 that wasn't no accident
eek.gif
... I thought it was a porcelain statue at first

Hippos scare the **** out of me and they are not friendly

I might have to take a hiatus from NT, at least during the day. It's gonna suck but my workload has gotten out of hand and I have to resolve this issue 
mean.gif

What up beh, man I need to get some 
nthat.gif
 for the road...I have class today after work. 

It's a 45 min ride. 

But there wasn't one thread on the anniversary from yesterday, unless I'm missing something. 

Last edited:
:wow: ... I thought it was a porcelain statue at first

Hippos kill more humans than any animal on earth.

But bro, I've been meaning to ask you.....my gas mileage has been really ****** lately, whats good with that?

What are you averaging and what kind of driving are you doing ?

Is your engine light on ? When my o2 sensors went out it threw off my fuel/air ratio and my MPG went to **** until I replaced them.

What up beh, man I need to get some 
nthat.gif
 for the road...I have class today after work. 

It's a 45 min ride. 

But there wasn't one thread on the anniversary from yesterday, unless I'm missing something. 
What's good famb? I might have to start smoking with all this I'm facing 
laugh.gif
. No, there wasn't one single thread made about yesterday's anniversary.

Yeah I thought you already burned...but yeah man, I'm guilty myself, because I was in the Miley Cyrus thread a few times...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom