the thread about nothing...

I like the new reply box. Definitely looks cleaner. I'd be on rain delay in the past trying to figure out that old toolbar.

Good Googa mooga
nthat.gif

how much you go through a week? i'm cutting back somewhat as well. ideally, i'd like to just spend 40 a week at the most.

just had some of the bombest carne asada fries 
sick.gif

serving size was too small though 
tired.gif

Man dudes get mad on the highway...
laugh.gif

I passed this dude, and then he creeps up out of nowhere mashing the gas, I'm in the car burning so I know when a dude is heated. 

laugh.gif

So I let him get way ahead of me, knowing I'm in a sleek joint where I can pass him just so he can just get even more upset. 

Left him way back there. 

how much you go through a week? i'm cutting back somewhat as well. ideally, i'd like to just spend 40 a week at the most.

Man I'm blowing 8th over the weekend, then maybe 40 during the week. I do better during the week cuz of work.

I used to buy quarter and blow threw them in about 4 days. :smh:

Whoa.... its grey !
We gave everyone a heads up about the editor change last week:  http://niketalk.com/t/567844/preview-the-new-post-editor

With the old editor, a user who copied text from a post and pasted it into their text editor could wind up with white text on a white background.  If they changed the text color to black and submitted the post, it would then appear as black text on a black background.  Keeping the background colors consistent eliminates this problem.  
First it was Rck now it's Nate.
Maybe they shouldn't have broken the rules.

just testing something out

edit:  now  i can copy and paste with out it showing up in black 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom