the thread about nothing...

when the mailman comes, i'll be waiting 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

will there be a toolbar update for nt mobile in the near future?
nerd.gif
How would you improve the existing one?
doesn't have to encompass all the options from the desktop toolbar

maybe an option for spoiler, quote, and emoticons?
So an option for an expanded/"advanced" editor not unlike what's been added to the desktop version with this update?  That's reasonable.  I think we can make a case for that, but I can't make any promises re: implementation.

You can quote posts using the existing editor using the following steps:

So an option for an expanded/"advanced" editor not unlike what's been added to the desktop version with this update?  That's reasonable.  I think we can make a case for that, but I can't make any promises re: implementation.

You can quote posts using the existing editor using the following steps:
well i kind of threw the quoting option out there since theres an option for it on desktop

maybe a text size and color option?

seeing as to how theres 3 options available right now, theres always space on that line for more buttons :D

what is this nonsense? :lol:

*yes fantasy football but yes also tan relevant

Sep 31:41 AMTrade Accepted
WATT traded Vick Ballard, Ind to N/A
WATT traded Fred Jackson, Buf to N/A
WATT traded DeAndre Hopkins, Hou to N/A
WATT traded Coby Fleener, Ind to N/A
WATT traded Vincent Brown, SD to N/A
N/A traded LeSean McCoy, Phi to WATT
N/A traded Stevan Ridley, NE to WATT
N/A traded David Wilson, NYG to WATT
N/A traded Roddy White, Atl to WATT
N/A traded Dwayne Bowe, KC to WATT

RCK and MMG/JJ watt

colusion :smh:

veto'd with the quickness :lol:

for those following, that Egyptian baby followed me on IG yesterday—looks like the name thing wasn't an issue. letting it marinade today, might text her tomorrow. the girl is prettier than I remember, such a cutie. no pics for the beasts. this girl has wifey potential.

for those following, that Egyptian baby followed me on IG yesterday—looks like the name thing wasn't an issue. letting it marinade today, might text her tomorrow. the girl is prettier than I remember, such a cutie. no pics for the beasts. this girl has wifey potential.

IG name please. You know she don't mind extra followers.

Bout to hit the gym. Wanna wear my concords, they're comfortable and ruined after a chick spilled her red drink on them. But, I don't want to bet that guy. It's a damn shame that wearing basketball shoes to play basketball can be considered too much. :smh:

Whoa.... its grey !
We gave everyone a heads up about the editor change last week:  http://niketalk.com/t/567844/preview-the-new-post-editor

With the old editor, a user who copied text from a post and pasted it into their text editor could wind up with white text on a white background.  If they changed the text color to black and submitted the post, it would then appear as black text on a black background.  Keeping the background colors consistent eliminates this problem.  
good stuff. i like the new post editor.

@silasgrant: The Internet Explained By Prisoners Who Have Never Seen It http://t.co/QbDSlwAhCR #TheInformationAge

I think this could generate enough discussion to merit its own thread....

Just earlier today I was thinking about life pre-internet and how I miss certain things... I remember when magazines and catalogs were a big deal.... I cant remember the last time I was excited for an Eastbay. Used to be like getting a personal letter from Santa in the mail, now we see all the new stuff (Shoes, cars, music, movies) months, even years in advance through the web.

IG name please. You know she don't mind extra followers.

Bout to hit the gym. Wanna wear my concords, they're comfortable and ruined after a chick spilled her red drink on them. But, I don't want to bet that guy. It's a damn shame that wearing basketball shoes to play basketball can be considered too much. :smh:
She has a really cute IG name as well.

I know that feel with the Concords. I'm at the point where I wanna just run all of my kicks into the ground, regardless of which they are, just to enjoy them as they were meant to be enjoyed. What I wish I did, in my younger days, was only buy multiples of the ones I loved. Like the cool grey 4s. Wish I had like 5 pairs at retail that I could destroy.

i had sex today
:nthat:

Last edited:
homework and quizzes online 
mean.gif

i prefer to hand write my material.

Back
Top Bottom