the thread about nothing...

I mentioned last week that I got a random text from my ex with her phone number in it... She just texted me. I already responded, dont feel like going through the mind game thing, we're not getting back together or anything so what does it matter
forreal, tell her to buzz off

especially no drake.thats the last thing antilogic needs to hear now.
laugh.gif
I'm waiting on that NWTS to drop though
nerd.gif

I mentioned last week that I got a random text from my ex with her phone number in it... She just texted me. I already responded, dont feel like going through the mind game thing, we're not getting back together or anything so what does it matter
forreal, tell her to buzz off
You guys ave this all wrong, I'm gonna admit that it was mostly my fault that it ended. First relationship I've been in where the other person had more invested in it than I did. She liked me a lot and I wanted to play the non simp and really didnt commit to her and she ended it, rightfully so. The convo seems to have already ended though, she was always a bad texter.

Last edited:

Thanks for clarifying Antidope
I was actually looking forward to talking to her, last i heard she was gonna try and go back to school this semester and all that, but she didnt respond to my last test and I'm not texting her twice in a row, even though I said I'm not playing any mind games, that just looks weird.

Ive recently accepted the fact that I am a gay person .

Ive tried both , but I like guys more . Idk ? Something just gives me the urge of MORE ! Its a pleasure having a butthole all while having a penis .

I hope niketalk wont get mad , love y'all !

<333
Congrats if true, if someone is just posting on your name to troll then SMH

Ive tried both , but I like guys more . Idk ? Something just gives me the urge of MORE ! Its a pleasure having a butthole all while having a penis .

Congrats on accepting who you are. I judge no one and have nothing but respect for someone being themselves. Best of luck

<333
Why would we be upset? Be who you are and **** everybody else man.

Back
Top Bottom