the thread about nothing...

Ive recently accepted the fact that I am a gay person .

Ive tried both , but I like guys more . Idk ? Something just gives me the urge of MORE ! Its a pleasure having a butthole all while having a penis .

I hope niketalk wont get mad , love y'all !

<333
you guys are so gullible

its written like a troll

its not sincere lol
Giving the benefit of the doubt on this one. If it's a trolling attempt, I will personally PM Meth about it.

yeah rice boy get in where ya fit in 
roll.gif

6 barrels = The kids (2), wife (1), Hank and Marie (1), Gomey (1), Pinkman (1)?

Time for Failxter. lol

I've given Kanye West way too much money, but I NEED these concert tickets to go on sale a.s.a.p!

I think I'm gonna start talking to this cute light skin girl at school tomorrow, I just hope I don't lose my nerve.

I feel you, tryna get my confidence up to speak more but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn :smh: I feel as if I had someone to grow up with these things would be easier to do.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna start talking to this cute light skin girl at school tomorrow, I just hope I don't lose my nerve.

I feel you, tryna get my confidence up to speak more but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn :smh: I feel as if I had someone to grow up with these things would be easier to do.

I feel ya on that, especially cuz I didn't have my pops around to help me develop my game.

I feel ya on that, especially cuz I didn't have my pops around to help me develop my game.
This. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom