the thread about nothing...

Today is a great day. It's my 2 year wedding anniversary. I'm picking up a new 360 today, pre-ordered GTA5, and just feeling good about life in general. I think me and the mrs are going to do dinner this evening provided homework and children do not prevent that from happenin

Congrats to you, bro.

Today is a great day. It's my 2 year wedding anniversary. I'm picking up a new 360 today, pre-ordered GTA5, and just feeling good about life in general. I think me and the mrs are going to do dinner this evening provided homework and children do not prevent that from happenin
:nthat: x 50

Thats whats up. I'm trying to not leting thsi job that I hate get to me today. Just studying and keeping to myself mostly.

I gotta stop hanging out with the Chinese kids :smh: :lol: now people are telling me I have good english. :lol:

Also, I thought people would stare, ask to touch my skin, hair, etc. And no one really cares :lol: :pimp:

All "Keep Calm and...." sayings are so ******* corny and stupid. 
I doubt that the shirt makers care.
I gotta stop hanging out with the Chinese kids 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 now people are telling me I have good english. 
laugh.gif

Also, I thought people would stare, ask to touch my skin, hair, etc. And no one really cares 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Are you black or white?

If you're the former...I think I know why.
butt is sweaty

I gotta stop hanging out with the Chinese kids :smh: :lol: now people are telling me I have good english. :lol:

Also, I thought people would stare, ask to touch my skin, hair, etc. And no one really cares :lol: :pimp:

You gotta go to Tiananmen Square for the celeb treatment.

Congrats to you, bro.

:nthat: x 50

Thats whats up. I'm trying to not leting thsi job that I hate get to me today. Just studying and keeping to myself mostly.

Thanks my fellow NT'ers. AntiDope I've been there not too long ago so I know the feeling. Keep ya head up and keep looking for another gig. Took me a year to do so, but I kept pushing even where there were days I just wanted to say I'm done looking and be content.

i hardly ever see :nthat: anymore, just :pimp: and :smokin

also thought i forgot deodorant today but just took a whiff and :nthat: its there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom