the thread about nothing...

You guys ever have anything in life that you like so much that can't no one tell you nothing about it. Like start to think less of people who don't like it because you can't comprehend how anyone can not like it? I am getting to that point with the weeknd :lol: when one of my friends is like "this song sucks" i look at them like :stoneface: get out of my house.

I've kicked people out my car over UGK.

just watched blackfish 
mean.gif
Is it on netflix? 

Salute LOT

You guys ever have anything in life that you like so much that can't no one tell you nothing about it. Like start to think less of people who don't like it because you can't comprehend how anyone can not like it? I am getting to that point with the weeknd
laugh.gif
when one of my friends is like "this song sucks" i look at them like
indifferent.gif
get out of my house.
I know how both of you feel. I had a period like that with 'Ye

You guys ever have anything in life that you like so much that can't no one tell you nothing about it. Like start to think less of people who don't like it because you can't comprehend how anyone can not like it? I am getting to that point with the weeknd :lol: when one of my friends is like "this song sucks" i look at them like :stoneface: get out of my house.

:lol: worthy reason

It is almost official. Moving to Fed Hill in bmore. any NTers around the area?

Remember 9/11

remember the survivors
remember those who lost their lives
remember the brave souls who fought back and brought down flight 93
remember the first responders
remember our Marines, Soldiers and Sailors who went over there and KICKED ***!

burr

For a long time, it gave me nightmares,
having to witness an injustice like that.
It shows you just how cruel this world can be.

I can still hear them taunting him.

"Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids."

Why couldn't they just give him some cereal?

You know how many anti-depressants that rabbit was probably on. Him Wyle E Coyote and Tom from Tom and Jerry.

Beat the first one recently I'm about halfway through the second one with tails now.

Had to stop to play DuckTales, Star Wars pinball, and this past weekend I played Castle of Illusion with Mickey Mouse (on Mizrabel now).

I gotta say Star Wars pinball is my favorite though because of replay value. Keep trying to beat my high score over and over is frustrating but rewarding. My girl thinks I'm a loser :lol: I need more Zen pinball games though they are FIRE!

:wow:  where did you buy this?

groupon for $35 but i saw it at BB & TRU for $50

Back
Top Bottom