the thread about nothing...

You know how many anti-depressants that rabbit was probably on. Him Wyle E Coyote and Tom from Tom and Jerry.
They should all form a group. Seriously.
Do you guys think they'll ever make 9/11 a holiday??

Should I make a thread about it?
I think you should make a thread about it, I already know how it's gonna go before it even starts. Me personally I say no. I have my reasons why and won't get into it, but I can also see why they could and the reasons for it.

They talked about this on the radio today. Like tack it onto memorial day? Do the terrorist win if we all morn every 9/11?

I have no real opinion honestly. But i guess i don't see the need to have a day off to remember something so horrific. Whether or not it is a holiday will not change the meaning of the day
if they make it a holiday capitalism pauses for a day, and the terrorists wanted to stop capitalism.
Not necessarily stopping capitalism for a day.

but you'd love it if she was, wouldn't you?
no, don't get me involved with your nastiness.

Sup TAN.
my nasty *** neighbors gave me bedbugs
sick.gif

it was like 6 or 7 of them crammed in a tiny apartment.
the got kicked out and now I can't go home til 5 after they fumigate.
Need to spend money on a new bed now
sick.gif
The struggle is all too real smh

Found a $20 leaving the taco shop!!!! :nthat:

I found $20 at the Indians game when I went last time :lol: it felt so good man. So good. And it was just laying there on the ground, I eyed it from like 20 feet away...and 4 people walked by it and no one noticed it :lol:

I was at a meeting today at our main office and I go to the bathroom and I'm at the urinal... the EVP comes in tk the bathroom and goes into the stall right next to me and I hear him start peeing and he makes smalI talk about the meeting. I go to wash my hands and I look over and the dude is sitting. I finished washing my hands and I grab some paper towels to dry my hands and he comes out and washes his hands and leavesat the same time as me. My mind was blown that he sits to pee. Why would a man sit to pee??

Last edited:
I was at a meeting today at our main office and I go to the bathroom and I'm at the urinal... the EVP comes in tk the bathroom and goes into the stall right next to me and I hear him start peeing and he makes smalI talk about the meeting. I go to wash my hands and I look over and the dude is sitting. I finished washing my hands and I grab some paper towels to dry my hands and he comes out and washes his hands and leavesat the same time as me. My mind was blown that he sits to pee. Why would a man sit to pee??

had a boner

I found $20 at the Indians game when I went last time
laugh.gif
it felt so good man. So good. And it was just laying there on the ground, I eyed it from like 20 feet away...and 4 people walked by it and no one noticed it
laugh.gif
found a $20 waiting in line to pay at Sports Authority, it was just there. didnt look like anyone in proximity dropped it.

if i had asked i feared that someone with poor motives wouldve falsely claimed the money themselves so i did the right thing

and kept it.

pizza, anyone?

Last edited:
think driving is my favorite thing in the world.

something to blow on. lil something to sip. windows down. music loud. hit the interstate, dip :pimp:

dont drink and drive

I reported some guy on Instagram for wearing fake Jordan's. I was there trying to see if the cool greys from a few years back fit tts.

think driving is my favorite thing in the world.

something to blow on. lil something to sip. windows down. music loud. hit the interstate, dip :pimp:

dont drink and drive

Im just ridin', drinkin', smokin' , thinkin' :pimp:

You aint lying either. :pimp:

im so thirsty for a pair of Ewing Hi's I know basketball megastore has them but Im nervous copping them since they are being shipped from overseas

if ony this girl knew
embarassed.gif
. There's this girl in my class that i've liked since Freshman year, she's the most beuitiful girl in the school but i'm too much of a chicken **** to go and talk to her more and everytime i do go up to her i'm mad nervous and awkward 
mean.gif

if ony this girl knew
embarassed.gif
. There's this girl in my class that i've liked since Freshman year, she's the most beuitiful girl in the school but i'm too much of a chicken **** to go and talk to her more and everytime i do go up to her i'm mad nervous and awkward 
mean.gif
Listen man. I been there. Stop thinking that and just talk to her. Forget how good she looks and how nervous you are. Just go strike up normal conversation. Don't make it more difficult than what it is, who knows, what if you talk to her and she's not what you thought? Then you wasted time focusing on her and being nervous and she wasn't worth it anyway. We've all been there a time or two. Just talk to her.

i cant wait for this mayweather fight already... why cant it be saturday right now... but ya mayweather finna prove all the doubters wrong yet again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom