the thread about nothing...

Someone made a PhoneBloks thread yesterday http://niketalk.com/t/569229/phonebloks-concept . I really am on here too much I dont miss threads. #1 in posts yesterday lol

That feel, I know it. I looked at the last day, 7 days, and 30 days. I'm up there 
mean.gif
. How I'm so productive at work AND still post is 
eek.gif
. You'd think I was a super slack 
laugh.gif
wORD UP! Sometimes I wonder what would happen if they blocked NT and took my phone away..... I feel like I would be less productive cause my outlets for joy would be gone. I would end up going mad.

:lol:   good for you.

just notice some of you need friends, or need to log off for a little bit.

what are your thoughts on Asian guys (natrix916) using the N word?  
personally I don't mind but I know there are some dudes that would be mad as **** if they harmed an Asian dude use the n word

laugh.gif
  good for you.

I talk to my homies as often as I'm on NT doe.... Please dont bring that kind of stuff in here, TAN doesnt need it.

laugh.gif
  good for you.

laugh.gif
. That's worse than creating multiple screen names and being a troll on a message board? Ok....

morning my taNners

should i cop yeezy tix to LA or LV?

think it's worth it to cop the max limit and flip a few?

Last edited:
I think I might have to start recording Jimmy Fallon's show, even though I think he's not funny

Morning Tan,
Had soccer last night. Co-ed indoor. Girl got pissed cause i blocked her shot literally came up and kicked me while i was on the ground. I sort of told that garden tool to get off the field multiple times (she got carded for it). Which caused angst between me and the other team. So went in for the ball later this little gnome grabs my shirt and throws me on the ground. Now i don't take much seriously especially co-ed soccer. So dude steps to me after i get up and tell him "wow congrads co-ed soccer hard body" he then like awkwardly leans into me like we are going to have a boxing face off...but he is like 5 foot 8...so like his head is up against my chest....i just started laughing because it was more like an embrace then a fight. He like shook his head side to side like stone cold used to do...but against my chest...so it was just like he was nuzzling into my bosom like a baby bird to its mother. It was so strange. Then he proceeded to talk horrible trash saying "i'm right here! I'm right here" and i was like "oh are you almost didn't see you down there"....

Anyway i walked away laughing had the whole bench talk **** the rest of the game every time i got the ball they were heckling....we won 4-3...scored two goals...smiled shook all hands after the game.

Outdoor game tonight....my legs are still sore hopefully im good by 8 tonight
you should have cradled him after giving him a couple spanks :lol:

:lol:   good for you.

Most of us here in TAN are frieNds so suggestiNg us to log off is a waste of time.

My thoughts on Nate using the N word? Doesn't bother me and I doubt it bothers the regular tanners.

Back
Top Bottom