the thread about nothing...

Got trapper of the year four times in a row (what they give you?)
A lifetime supply of baking soda clientele
A Rolly Watch, two pots and three scales

im going about its the wrong way... i need to go in to a thread they hate me in and brag about having the number 666 on friday the 13 then somebody will rep just to spite me :lol:

Reactions: sb

Do it. All you have to pay for is beer. Plus I assume they showcase sporting events. It may sound, even look, stupid but it will be worth it in the long run. Just my thoughts tho.
I think i am.. and i'm pretty sure ill talk some people in to going out there with me so i wont be doing it by myself 

Do it. All you have to pay for is beer. Plus I assume they showcase sporting events. It may sound, even look, stupid but it will be worth it in the long run. Just my thoughts tho.
I think i am.. and i'm pretty sure ill talk some people in to going out there with me so i wont be doing it by myself 
May I join you at said BWW to eat some of these free wings? I'll buy beer.

Was reading up on Syria and found this treasure
Yes!!!

That mizoufff 

pimp.gif

"But the very best thing of all, there's a counter on this ball. So try to beat your very best score, see if you skipp a whole lot more. Skip it! skip it! Doowaaummbopdoowopwop"

The only time I will tolerate blue cheese is on buffalo chicken pizza other than that no no no

Back
Top Bottom