Used to love it as a kid

Not so much now

Caesar Dressing or Ranch with Buffalo Wings doe >>>
eek.gif

thought i was the only one
smokin.gif
My man
nthat.gif

I have mentally checked out for the day. I'll just chill on NT until it's time to go home. Fugg it
right behind you

I need to drink heavily. I have 4 papers I have to read and critique, then I have 2 weeks of Calc 1 HW to catch up on, then I have to get my SocH and PsychH projects started. I hate procrastinating, but I'll do that **** later. **** is just a monotonous cycle: work then more work, and when you're done with that work, guess what? More work.

Wish this was the only thing going around and around I had to worry about.

I need to drink heavily. I have 4 papers I have to read and critique, then I have 2 weeks of Calc 1 HW to catch up on, then I have to get my SocH and PsychH projects started. I hate procrastinating, but I'll do that **** later. **** is just a monotonous cycle: work then more work, and when you're done with that work, guess what? More work.

Wish this was the only thing going around and around I had to worry about.

I'm going to try a new barber today, I feel like a ratchet garden tool.

That story was just that, a story. Though there is a lot truth in it, ultimately, it is a work of fiction. I can say this though, that story does hit close to home because a friend of my dad's actually did die like that, but he was set up by the guy he left with. Dude left him bleeding there to die. He eventually got his though, but that's another story.

When I'm bored I just write (in this case type) out stuff that relates to the mood I'm in at that time. I just love to tell stories based on my life and those in it. It's how i vent.

Did I hear free BWW for a year?

Where do I sign up.

I'll camp out. Worth it for the football, UFC, boxing events alone.

Back
Top Bottom