the thread about nothing...

Can someone make an official pokemon thread or pokemon x/y thread????
havent played since ruby/saphire but i wanna get back into it

laugh.gif

I used to always make and bring food in, once I got up at like 4 Am to make it fresh and no one else does that consistently. I'm just tired of it.

For any potential nonbelievers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT CAN NEVER BE A GOOD IDEA. NEW barber ruined my big *** beard the other day and I had to shave and restart.

iLLest!
I have to bruh, my barber has been slacking lately, I replaced him once but after a few cuts from the other guy, I went back. May not be the case anymore :frown:

I'm here for you babe, whatever, whenever, i'm always your soldier. But for real, experiencing places dolo is fun, and also a good way to meet another like minded person you could end up bonding with.

Honestly dont want that much friends.

I have 2 close ones and 3 others that will be there if I need them.
Men have less emotionally based friendships so it would make since for them to have more friends.

#whoneedsfreindswhenyouhavecats

Ranch Dressing is one of the nastiest things on Earth

I was willing to let you slide even though you are a HUGE jayz fan :x, but the fact that your taste buds were burned of when you were younger is a deal breaker.

Which NTer is this?

Former "CSI" star Gary Dourdan gets into a brawl with a paparazzo outside a Los Angeles nightclub in 2007. According to TMZ, the photographer worked for its website and provoked Dourdan simply by standing nearby with a camera.

Back
Top Bottom