the thread about nothing...

Got trolled by my own mom 10 minutes ago :smh:

We are emailing back and forth and I send this super long whiny email about missing my family and how this thanksgiving will be tough because its the first one without my daughter. Telling her how much I hate that my BM moved out of state and how I cant shake this lonely feeling and dont feel like the same man not being able to see my daughter everyday. I sent all of this hoping to get one of those" you are strong my son you can handle anything blah blah" responses. Nope not my momma she just sends me this pic with a "I told you so" after.

LOLOL Im sorry but thats hilarious

This chick I took to the Jr prom when I was in hs is now a Clippers cheerleader [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] :wow: :smokin

I wore a big sweater to school but now it's starting to get warm.

[quote name="ReggieKILLER" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/180150#post_18950630"]I'ma tell yall about something horrible that happened to me this morning, but yall gotta keep it a secret....
So my dad is really into pool. Every morning he wakes up and watched videos on his TV about pool strokes. So I'm in the crib, and I'm hearing all these weird sounds coming from his room....I look in there and I'm not sure what I'm watchin on his TV...I was staring at it for a good 10 minutes, then I realize I'm watching a video of some dude beating his ****

I was like "yo dad WTF is on your TV????"....he was like "I'm not sure, I just typed in stroke" lol. So there was a video of some dude on there stroking himself, he was so embarrassed

my pops is 65, I know he damn near died.....
so..wait...he was watching some dude beat his meat for 10 mins....and you were watching as well?

Sounds like the "Strange thing about the Johnsons"[/quote]

that thread was wild

Ipad 5 > IPad air :rofl:

Last edited:
Got trolled by my own mom 10 minutes ago :smh:

We are emailing back and forth and I send this super long whiny email about missing my family and how this thanksgiving will be tough because its the first one without my daughter. Telling her how much I hate that my BM moved out of state and how I cant shake this lonely feeling and dont feel like the same man not being able to see my daughter everyday. I sent all of this hoping to get one of those" you are strong my son you can handle anything blah blah" responses. Nope not my momma she just sends me this pic with a "I told you so" after.

LOLOL Im sorry but thats hilarious

mom hit you with that ether

Young Beh coming out with a mixtape? Tell him to feature me on there, im's a rapper too :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom