the thread about nothing...

Honey mustard and ketchup :evil:

Please, elaborate on the belgian women. Are they exquisite? :nerd:
There's a lot of different types of women here. Only thing you won't find much is black women (or black people in general) and latinas.
I could probably count the amount of black people I see in a week on one hand though I don't live near a big city.

Rck if I recall correctly you were in Belgium a while back a while ago right? Hope you visited a fritery :pimp:
French fries and just about every type of fried food you can think of and there's at least one in every community no matter if it's in the middle of nowhere or not.
On the other hand the closest McDonalds to me is like 15 miles away.
No latinas. :frown: Hopefully the Belgian women are hot. :pimp:

I thought chicks dig douchey dudes tho.
Nah chicks don't dig douchey dudes.

Chicks dig dudes that rather do their own thing than appease them. They often confuse a guy not caring about/wanting to spend time them with him being a douche. If he was really a douche, they wouldn't dig on him in the first place.

Last edited:

Chicks dig dudes that rather do their own thing than appease them. They often confuse a guy not caring about/wanting to spend time them with him being a douche. If he was really a douche, they wouldn't dig on him in the first place.
I flaked on this broad like 3 times in the last 3 days and then yelled at her when I accidentally misread a text thinking she was telling me to grow up, but really she was just saying wake up :lol:

Am I doing it right?

Join date to post ratio to reputation ratio = :nerd:

I flaked on this broad like 3 times in the last 3 days and then yelled at her when I accidentally misread a text thinking she was telling me to grow up, but really she was just saying wake up :lol:

Am I doing it right?
pics for da tan or its a ******

Back
Top Bottom