the thread about nothing...

I flaked on this broad like 3 times in the last 3 days and then yelled at her when I accidentally misread a text thinking she was telling me to grow up, but really she was just saying wake up
laugh.gif

Am I doing it right?
You might be doing it...

Why did you flake on her and where do you guys stand right now (like how many times have you hung out and how far has it gone when you've hung out)?

Last edited:
I flaked on this broad like 3 times in the last 3 days and then yelled at her when I accidentally misread a text thinking she was telling me to grow up, but really she was just saying wake up :lol:

Am I doing it right?

You might be doing it...

Why did you flake on her and where do you guys stand right now (like how many times have you hung out and how far has it gone when you've hung out)?
We've hung out twice :lol: :lol:

And my reasons are actually legit for flaking but I'm not stressing. She is kinda crazy but is 100% aesthetically my type :nerd:

Get me a fake id and were good :nerd:
How does that work :lol:
marco pm me your license pic... I know a guy
Ima send you a pic with my brother can you use that pic?
I'm not wasting my money on that :lol: it has to be a pic of you because it's gonna be a fake id of you son
I know but it's my pic and I want my bother to be in it with me :lol:
hmmm send me your real license pic and then the pic of you and your bro and I'll ask my guy.

I flaked on this broad like 3 times in the last 3 days and then yelled at her when I accidentally misread a text thinking she was telling me to grow up, but really she was just saying wake up :lol:

Am I doing it right?

You might be doing it...

We've hung out twice :lol: :lol:

And my reasons are actually legit for flaking but I'm not stressing. She is kinda crazy but is 100% aesthetically my type :nerd:

Get me a fake id and were good :nerd:
How does that work :lol:
marco pm me your license pic... I know a guy
Ima send you a pic with my brother can you use that pic?
I'm not wasting my money on that :lol: it has to be a pic of you because it's gonna be a fake id of you son
I know but it's my pic and I want my bother to be in it with me :lol:
hmmm send me your real license pic and then the pic of you and your bro and I'll ask my guy.
Are you for serious doe :nerd:

We've hung out twice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And my reasons are actually legit for flaking but I'm not stressing. She is kinda crazy but is 100% aesthetically my type
nerd.gif
If you're not feeling her then don't even respond to her and don't even tell her why you're flaking. Just keep ignoring her and she will get the hint eventually. Then you'll be a douche and she won't like you anymore.

If you're feeling her then make sure you tell her why you can't follow through with plans as soon as you find out if you have legit reasons for flaking. If you make plans with her in advance, unless something really important comes up, you should follow through. If she just hits you up on a whim one night and wants to chill, it's ok to tell her you are doing something else, she's just gonna want to see you even more. She might think you're a douche for choosing another activity over hanging out with her though
wink.gif

Don't have her show up somewhere if you know you can't make it, that's being a douche. Don't flake too many times just because you can either, also being a douche.

Seems like she's not your number one priority, which is good, she should knows this. Girls don't want a simp to cater to them, they want a dude who is doing it, and by it, I mean has more things to worry about than just her.

Last edited:

Are you for serious doe
nerd.gif
yes. And I'll just get it to you if @bluesneakerhead/@shoyru allows it
But I ain't have a license
frown.gif
just take a pic up against a wall and I'll deal with the rest

We've hung out twice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And my reasons are actually legit for flaking but I'm not stressing. She is kinda crazy but is 100% aesthetically my type
nerd.gif
If you're not feeling her then don't even respond to her and don't even tell her why you're flaking. Just keep ignoring her and she will get the hint eventually. Then you'll be a douche and she won't like you anymore.

If you're feeling her then make sure you tell her why you can't follow through with plans as soon as you find out if you have legit reasons for flaking. If you make plans with her in advance, unless something really important comes up, you should follow through. If she just hits you up on a whim one night and wants to chill, it's ok to tell her you are doing something else, she's just gonna want to see you even more. She might think you're a douche for choosing another activity over hanging out with her though
wink.gif

Don't have her show up somewhere if you know you can't make it, that's being a douche. Don't flake too many times just because you can either, also being a douche.

Seems like she's not your number one priority, which is good, she should knows this. Girls don't want a simp to cater to them, they want a dude who is doing it, and by it, I mean has more things to worry about than just her.
I actualyl was supposed to meet her at a bar last night but I ate like 5000 calories in pizza and didn't feel like drinking 
laugh.gif

I'm into her sort of I guess.... just not her crazy *** personality I guess.

But she is a pretty cute blonde with **** and ***, word to the list of **** that makes me happy 

I need more doing and less catering, gotcha. 

I do have tons of stuff to worry about right now 
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
 NT is the only thing keeping me sane right now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shoyru  

Rep'd/deal
You gotta be nice to me though 
grin.gif

I am nice tho, ask everyone

Last edited:
Ain't none of ya'll better than Lox, have all of ya'll dressed up in a suit dead in a box, me my ****** get redder than Foxx...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom