the thread about nothing...

Pizza for breakfast!  
smokin.gif

#pizzaboys

#allpizzaeverything

#heartburn
Mi hermano does stuff like that.

He posts a photo on instagram every time he eats pizza.

He's at like pizza photo #56 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Pizza for breakfast!  
smokin.gif

#pizzaboys

#allpizzaeverything

#heartburn
why you remind me 
ohwell.gif

had some pizza yesterday tho it was 
nthat.gif

I'm going to save up my money for recording equipment and a dlsr. I need my songwriting to take off so I can take a break from school
laugh.gif

frown.gif
post some of your songs on here 
nerd.gif

@oxpenguin  i see you pleighboi trying to get the bucket hat game up

had a pepperoni kolache from the kolache factory for breakfast last week!!

#OGpizzaboy

#beenhadpizzaforbreakfast

:tongue:

Last edited:

Theres a guy with a really rare medical condition doing a AMA on Reddit. Dont want to describe it further cause thats basically like making a thread about it.
Ahhhh ok I saw it
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Had a family meeting yesterday, stood in for Pops. Basically a half hour of listening to my aunts n uncle **** all over me. You know that feeling where you know you've never been accepted but everyone kept hush? Those people just made that feeling loud n clear n it feels real bad man 
mean.gif

I guess I've always been the black sheep. I actually feel relieved TBH. It's all out there n I know now how they truly feel about me. Makes it easier to just leave them all behind n never look back.
You guys have family meetings ?

Or is it business related ?
First family meeting ever. It was to discuss the living arrangements now that Gram is gone. I was the only one from my generation in there n I was just thrown to the lions 
mean.gif
 I was accused of doing things that everyone who knows me knows I would never do. Worst part was being helpless n unable to voice my thoughts kuz everyone was against me. So much for the support I thought I had.

Had a family meeting yesterday, stood in for Pops. Basically a half hour of listening to my aunts n uncle **** all over me. You know that feeling where you know you've never been accepted but everyone kept hush? Those people just made that feeling loud n clear n it feels real bad man 
mean.gif

I guess I've always been the black sheep. I actually feel relieved TBH. It's all out there n I know now how they truly feel about me. Makes it easier to just leave them all behind n never look back.
Jeez, sorry bro. Thats never fun when family cant accept you for who you are.
I just feel like they've just kept a facade up this whole time. Only my Pops n my other aunt (she's the youngest) weren't there. Had they been, I know they would have had my back. Now I have to walk on eggshells n **** in the house I thought was my home. 
tired.gif

Guess I have to start reppin' Team Me again 
mean.gif

Last edited:
2014, if they not ******g with me **** em. If I wasn't ******g with them before I still ain't, **** em.

I go through these modes knowing damn well I'll hit those days where I'm playing pearl jam - black and Frank Ocean - swim good.

I was accused of doing things that everyone who knows me knows I would never do. Worst part was being helpless n unable to voice my thoughts kuz everyone was against me. So much for the support I thought I had.
those feels.
frown.gif
I know what you mean.
tired.gif
Word, **** is a ****d up spot to be in. Especially when you thought these people were behind you, not stabbing you in the back
@Moe Fab

Sorry to hear that
tired.gif
if you need to
Vent NT / TAN is here broham
tired.gif

Should've spoken up though, let someone attack my character, if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I've gotten into before with family / friends / in laws over them thinking they can talk and I'll keep quiet out of respect. Nah papi,
N be kicked out on the streets doin' what I was doin'? I'd prolly end up dead or in jail within a month or two. Naw b, I'm planning my escape now.

Being underrated gives me time to create 
nthat.gif

2014, if they not ******g with me **** em. If I wasn't ******g with them before I still ain't, **** em.

I go through these modes knowing damn well I'll hit those days where I'm playing pearl jam - black and Frank Ocean - swim good.
nthat.gif

Random, but does anyone happen to know of/have any coupons to use in-store at Best Buy?

My parents have to be my gurantor for my apt. I have good credit...but them :smh:
Do not want to be homeless a week before school starts

Back
Top Bottom