the thread about nothing...

I feel like ive never had great mexican food before...
Where ya'll lve?

Mexican isn't just tacos n burritos. Molé, chilé rellenos, mariscos, ceviché, posolé, menudo, albondigas I could go on n on with this. Love it all 
nthat.gif

I hate how there's more than one good mexican spot, it's hard to choose 
tired.gif

Last edited:
i hate afternoon naps.

Had a dream I was Drake and was having dinner with a bunch of people, including buffie the body. Buffie the body gave me a ride home and started throwing it at me, showing her butt and fliring...eventually offering a lovemaking session. But I declined, because I didn't want Kay Slay to find out 
mean.gif

f'n drake man!

anything from taco bell is horrible 
sick.gif

except the gordita crunch, since the release date I've been fuxing with it.

Where ya'll lve?

Mexican isn't just tacos n burritos. Molé, chilé rellenos, mariscos, ceviché, posolé, menudo, albondigas I could go on n on with this. Love it all :nthat:

I'm in Miami so its rare to see a good Mexican spot... But its diverse as far as Latin food goes like Cuban, Colombian, Dominican, Nicaraguan food

I feel like there is no good Mexican food where I live, like we're we got cheesesteak carts, Cali's got some real Spanish food on deck.

Went to my aunts house and had some charro beans, costillas, fajita, and pollo

Oh yeah can forget that fire *** salsa off the molcajete

I miss that burrito TB had that was beef, cheese, and spicy frito's, **** was :pimp:

Then they got rid of it, then brought it back as one of those snacker things, which turned out to be a smushed taco.

Then I was hype about the Dorito tacos, nacho cheese turned out to be the only good one.

My name is bilbo i aint gon for da kill do
Im jus gon for that real dough
Word to lil romeo
And i aint gon stop
Just called the doc
He rolled up to the spot only 20 in a lex thuggin
Sometimes the dudes from tan be buggin
But we all enjoy grubbin

I wanna know if the new Taco Bell nacho thing is any good. It's certainly cheap and they're flooding me with commercials.
do it.

I wanna know if the new Taco Bell nacho thing is any good. It's certainly cheap and they're flooding me with commercials.
I had it.

I hated it.

Soggy chips
Skimped on the beef
Cheese
Super flat.

Would have again.
lulz
come to cali papi
She asked me what my real name is
tell her 'pepper da angus and i wil tell you'.

i hate afternoon naps.

Had a dream I was Drake and was having dinner with a bunch of people, including buffie the body. Buffie the body gave me a ride home and started throwing it at me, showing her butt and fliring...eventually offering a lovemaking session. But I declined, because I didn't want Kay Slay to find out 
mean.gif

f'n drake man!
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

My name is bilbo i aint gon for da kill do
Im jus gon for that real dough
Word to lil romeo
And i aint gon stop
Just called the doc
He rolled up to the spot only 20 in a lex thuggin
Sometimes the dudes from tan be buggin
But we all enjoy grubbin
eek.gif