the thread about nothing...

c0b1NX7.gif
roll.gif
i remember this episode
wth man, I went on amazon and gave me women bucket hats 
mean.gif

thanks bruh.

I dont know wtf this has to do with tires but damn commercials have really fallen off since the 90s !

Last edited:
I just realized that last night my aunt (2nd youngest) really held me n my kuzns down 
smokin.gif
 So she cool in my book

Great day so far, kuzn shot me a tall can (it's gone now) n the Chargers won

nthat.gif

/Sportstalk

Y'all seen Bully on Netflix?

I swear man, this **** hit hard, had me biting my lip, pausing it, on the verge of a tear.

It's just too real man, it pisses me off seeing the principals and administrators saying "It's not our problem, there's nothing we can do about it, we're not gonna punish the kids who pushed them to kill themselves".

I see some of these kids and the whole I'm thinking "I would've been friends with them", I was cool with everybody 6th-11th grade, tried to be friendly with everyone, it ain't right how some of these kids being treated, it's just horrible man.

I swear man, this **** hit hard, had me biting my lip, pausing it, on the verge of a tear.

It's just too real man, it pisses me off seeing the principals and administrators saying "It's not our problem, there's nothing we can do about it, we're not gonna punish the kids who pushed them to kill themselves".

I see some of these kids and the whole I'm thinking "I would've been friends with them", I was cool with everybody 6th-11th grade, tried to be friendly with everyone, it ain't right how some of these kids being treated, it's just horrible man.
need to check this out.

Yeah, but at the same time part of school is social skills n part of those social skills is defending yourself. I don't like bullying n I don't bully, but at the same time I think it's necessary to help kids find themselves n learn their own worth. I do agree with those principals n administrators not doing anything are ****ty people. It's their job to take care n guide these kids.

Will watch BTW

Last edited:
I wanna know if the new Taco Bell nacho thing is any good. It's certainly cheap and they're flooding me with commercials.

Back
Top Bottom