the thread about nothing...

let me guess I bet you all flushed a little crack down the toilet didn't you?

come one now...

let's put it all on the table.....

Does anyone know if meth reads his PM's? I know he used to years ago, but this site grew a lot and idk if he does anymore. I want my old screenname back :frown:

My boy just bought Coachella tickets.

Awesome, right?

No.

He's in a depression funk, lives in Texas, and barely makes enough to pay his bills.

I've tried talking to dude, but he doesn't wanna talk, he was one of my main homies but dude has been bugging lately, super distant, when we try to talk it's just not the same anymore.

I guess this is what it feels like to grow apart.

Sorry to spill myself on here guys.

@jjs136  one, I didn't want to seem creepy. And you were here for a weekend with your lady. I didn't want to interfere. There was plenty to do.

It's a part of growing up |I

Yeah, I've been cool with dude since high school, we even lived together for a year, but at this point I feel like I grew apart from him, we have a small circle of 3, 2 of us work for the same company now, he's still working his job, complaining about it all the time, but doesn't wanna do anything about it.

Then again all we'd do when we would hang out was burn, eat, and play video games, after our other friend and I quit burning he kept smoking and eventually started drinking.

I mean, I shouldn't be shocked, I knew it was gonna happen, but I didn't it would happen so fast and sudden. :/

NT how do a get rid of a sidechick

Just came back from her aparment disgusted. Done, she keep asking me, how much weight should lose, what should she wear, who does she belong too and all the jive. I so done I cant even get it up for the girl :smh:

I gotta be up at 9 and she wouldn't let me leave, had to just go.

Man does anyone on here watch" Psych" ? I have never watched an episode before but so far it has been pretty funny.

@gllahone84  nah, I be in the hotel smokin on sessamina
roll.gif

pimp.gif

NT how do a get rid of a sidechick

Just came back from her aparment disgusted. Done, she keep asking me, how much weight should lose, what should she wear, who does she belong too and all the jive. I so done I cant even get it up for the girl
mean.gif

I gotta be up at 9 and she wouldn't let me leave, had to just go.
images

shovel.jpg

Last edited:
Where did the whole NT denim joke come from? Lol

Funniest one I’ve seen was a guy wearing the white son of a gloves and someone saying “Shawn Michaels isn’t defending the belt tonight” Lol

Man ive been on the computer for like 20 minutes and its been 20 minutes of non stop laughter

Back
Top Bottom