the thread about nothing...

Ready for 50 |I

damb, does everything sell out on ndc nowadays.. some boots dropped that i was thinking about getting, but them things were gone with in minutes:x

What boots :nerd:

i am no longer ever surprised. The difficulty it takes to get shoes you like these days is stupid. Thats why i praise the KD VI....they are dropping TONS of colorways...so when i want one i actually have a shot at getting them. But i haven't bought a pair of shoes in a while....just been buying clothes

they nice fam. I liked a lot of the sneaker boot collection...oddly enough i liked the darker brown ones better...i wear an 11....sold out
laugh.gif
 i see they're back up now, but when i clicked this morning all size were gone or in carts

Last edited:
Hot 97 always plays the same 4 songs
mean.gif
They've been doing that for the last 15 years 
mean.gif
. That's why I stopped listening to radio altogether

@Jking0821

Your date is a 1:1 not a group date right?

Lowkey hoping for a group date to hear some more crazy stories
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah thankfully this is one-on-one. But my good friend just got told by this girl that he was talking to that she "likes hanging out with him....but wants to be single" so he called me and wants to go out saturday....that should be interesting
What part of the game is that? Sounds like the road to confusion to me....

damb, does everything sell out on ndc nowadays.. some boots dropped that i was thinking about getting, but them things were gone with in minutes
sick.gif
Sadly, yes. I hate when that happens
It's the "culture". Nothing is safe anymore. Shoes, hats, bookbags, keychains. Anything is stamped limited or tweeted by hype beast it's game over.
sick.gif
Yeah it's way out of hand now. Slap limited on it and it's gone, no matter how garbage it is.

I dont even know how radio stations like Hot 97 and Power 105 are staying afloat. I have an iPod, I have no need for you and your abysmal song choice and rotation.

I dont even know how radio stations like Hot 97 and Power 105 are staying afloat. I have an iPod, I have no need for you and your abysmal song choice and rotation.
Or Tom Joyner and his shenanigans?

Yep...

Flame suit activated. 

I know ya'll Steve Harvey and Tom Joyner fans out there...

Love em some Tom Joyner, and to my knowledge they haven't gotten an invite for his cruise party yet? 

They say the die hard fans get on the cruise ship? 

grin.gif

Which boots were there? Twitter is blocked at work, and apparently ESPN too. Fml.
Lunar LDV SneakerBoot..was thinking about grabbing  the dark brown pair, but when i clicked the link this morning all pairs were sold out out or in carts, so that's why i posted what i did.. but all sizes are available now 
Those aren't too bad. I'm more of a Bakin Posite man though.

Hey my friends....

Everything going swell? 
What's goodie?

I hate those stations. I really appreciate my ipod 
laugh.gif

Or Tom Joyner and his shenanigans?

Yep...

Flame suit activated. 

I know ya'll Steve Harvey and Tom Joyner fans out there...
Both of these guys suck, especially that "funny" guy on the Tom Joyner show. Hate that dude.

My dad listens to both of these guys religiously, I dont understand what he finds funny. Theyre dreadful

I dont understand how Steve Harvey keeps finding work, he is ruining Family Feud

Last edited:

Both of these guys suck, especially that "funny" guy on the Tom Joyner show. Hate that dude.

My dad listens to both of these guys religiously, I dont understand what he finds funny. Theyre dreadful

I dont understand how Steve Harvey keeps finding work, he is ruining Family Feud
Can't even...
mean.gif

I like listening to the radio. And I used to listen to Tom Joyner every morning with my mom during elementary school :lol:

Tom Joyner and Steve Harvey....
mean.gif
. They irritate me in the morning whenever I hear them. I really didn't like when DL Hughley was on the radio. Mike Baisden >>>>

Strawberry Letter has to be the worst concoction of human stupidity on morning radio

DL tried to get political on me...
laugh.gif

What is this Strawberry Letter that you speak of? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom