the thread about nothing...

I'm going to try and disregard yambs for a while.

+1 but I'm giving myself a year to get it in as much as possible. Decided that I'm gonna pursue postsecondary education as a career
and my professors are telling me it's going to drain the life out of me. Going ham until then.

Dead skin foot guy, find the best nail salon in your area and go get a pedicure. It's not that serious.
My feet always find some way to mess up, like random cysts that last for weeks and last time my small toe ballooned and exploded with pus then turned into a corn and now the skin is peeling off. :smh:

Dead skin foot guy, find the best nail salon in your area and go get a pedicure. It's not that serious.
My feet always find some way to mess up, like random cysts that last for weeks and last time my small toe ballooned and exploded with pus then turned into a corn and now the skin is peeling off. :smh:
word yeah usually my feet are gucci , good look on the info

never knew mischa brooks was so pretty :wow: :wow: :wow:
also never knew how good those dollar menu mcmuffins are :smokin
sleeping in late (hopefully) :pimp:

Went to the community college today...
They had no maps :smh: so I didn't know where I was going
Walked around for ~45 minutes looking for the building then said eff it and went home

I'm still irritated :smh:

Went to the community college today...
They had no maps :smh: so I didn't know where I was going
Walked around for ~45 minutes looking for the building then said eff it and went home

I'm still irritated :smh:

Shoulda grabbed the nearest yambs and asked her to show you around. Community college chicks pretty much register there just for the D :evil:

Being single sucks. 

I think I'm going to the strip club tonight 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ever work hard for your parents, run their business when they are away. Go to school, do well , almost done your finance degree and then have your dad tell you your a failure and will never be successful ?  fun times 

^ :smh: It saul good man, prove em wrong. My parents were happy for me when I made Bs on my report card so I cant even imagine what thats like

Back
Top Bottom