the thread about nothing...

Will be flying through two tropical storms/typhoons today FML FML ..... :x

r.i.p. in advance
hope you make it out alright
but if you dont r.i.p. in advance

Last edited:
Damb, my dad is like that sometimes. But his bipolar self is either really happy-go-luck with me or just a complete ****. One or the other at any given time 
laugh.gif
 kinda hard to deal with

Ever work hard for your parents, run their business when they are away. Go to school, do well , almost done your finance degree and then have your dad tell you your a failure and will never be successful ?  fun times 

you of the Asian persuasion ?

while reading through this thread in one window, another window up on FB and first thing I see... BAM My friend has a rare highly aggressive type of Cancer. He's 21, 2 year old son with his fiance (another friend of mine actually know her better) living fine but have no money to handle this. Mom set up a funding platform online

while reading through this thread in one window, another window up on FB and first thing I see... BAM My friend has a rare highly aggressive type of Cancer. He's 21, 2 year old son with his fiance (another friend of mine actually know her better) living fine but have no money to handle this. Mom set up a funding platform online
damb sorry to hear. make sure to post that funding thing on here 

Lost on some Freshwater Uptempo 97s for $75 >: >: >:

Been looking for these for forever ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom