the thread about nothing...

while reading through this thread in one window, another window up on FB and first thing I see... BAM My friend has a rare highly aggressive type of Cancer. He's 21, 2 year old son with his fiance (another friend of mine actually know her better) living fine but have no money to handle this. Mom set up a funding platform online
here's the funding program in case we have good souls out there, I'm going to donate too

http://www.indiegogo.com/DoItForJoshey

Last edited:
Lol F Carolina's.

When u move into ur pad?
laugh.gif

I move in on the 17th

Got me 3 rolled tacos and a carnitas torta 

Katy Perry is always looking good. I don't care what you all say or what pics you post either 
laugh.gif

while reading through this thread in one window, another window up on FB and first thing I see... BAM My friend has a rare highly aggressive type of Cancer. He's 21, 2 year old son with his fiance (another friend of mine actually know her better) living fine but have no money to handle this. Mom set up a funding platform online
here's the funding program in case we have good souls out there, I'm going to donate too
http://www.indiegogo.com/DoItForJoshey

M4rioL - promise me that you actually know this dude... about to donate but want to make sure that you are 100%

I need to get a 92% on both my exams to get an A in my summer classes.

:challenge accepted

step one - tell your professor (or teacher) that you read an article that studying with classical music, and then listening to it during an exam helps information retention and retrieval

step two - download a great classical album

step three - record yourself reading all of the necessary information you need, and make them tracks 3-5 on that album

step four - listen to your "music" while you take your final, and ask the professor to please please please email you when the test is graded so that you can see if the experiment worked or not

step five -

** used this method to pass my stats class to get my BA... now I'm a teacher :smokin
Slick :pimp: :pimp:

M4rioL - promise me that you actually know this dude... about to donate but want to make sure that you are 100%
yeah man I actually know him, Terry Richards. Fiance is Justine R(idk if you want me to post the rest of her name) she's filipino and lil drama when they first started dating back in HS since she's asian and randomly started dating this goth kid. way left turn. matured obviously, cool cat. you are OP of this thread magnificant thread, want my FB or his for proof?

I bought that 3 pack of sync cables from Slick Deals for $5 shipped.

Been browsing that site too much, waiting to blow some cash

yeah man I actually know him, Terry Richards. Fiance is Justine R(idk if you want me to post the rest of her name) she's filipino and lil drama when they first started dating back in HS since she's asian and randomly started dating this goth kid. way left turn. matured obviously, cool cat. you are OP of this thread magnificant thread, want my FB or his for proof?

I believe you man, just wanted to make sure...

I was going to pick up some clothes tomorrow but I think an 8X10 canvas from Joshua would be way more dope :smokin

http://www.indiegogo.com/DoItForJoshey?c=home

cmon 'thread about nothing' fam... crappy quality Jordans this weekend, or save a dudes life? :nerd:

got this on readit

[–]TheKnightofNew 612 points 23 hours ago

Back in high school, one of my friends (we'll call him Note Passer) was behind on the cell phone curve. He had one, but it didn't have texting and was only supposed to be for "emergencies only". Anyways, this led to him passing notes around class to communicate with friends that weren't sitting directly near him.

He had started talking to this one girl he liked forever (they had been assigned a class project together in another class) who he had no chance with. She wasn't stuck-up or anything, she was just unbelievably beautiful so most guys knew they had no chance with her and my friend, as well as much of our group, was more on the "average" level. This girl was one of those girls that actually make you stop and do a double take. Simply unbelievable.

Anyways, my friend and I were sitting behind this girl in a class, when I receive a note passed from Note Passer from across the classroom. I opened it, thinking it was to me, only to read that it was for the girl in front of me (the unbelievably gorgeous one). It was some lame *** question about when would be good to get together to work on the project. My friend and I said this would not fly. So, as Note Passer sat there and looked on in horror from across the classroom, we crumpled up his note and started writing our own.

It was this sprawling love poem which started out as a joke, just a little way to **** with our friend, but it actually started getting good. Really good. We didn't really think anything more of it until, barely containing our laughter, we passed it forward to the girl in front of us. A poem not written by Note Passer, but with Note Passers name on it. Note Passers eyes declared death, while ours declared hilarity. After about five minutes of nothing, we figured the girl had just written it off as the joke it was or had declared Note Passer a creep. Either way, we were going to explain that it was a joke to her after class. We were shocked when she reached backed and planted a note on my desk.

With shaking hands, I opened it. It said:

"That is the single sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."

That's it. Just one simple sentence, and words could not explain the gold mine we had just struck for our friend who was ready to murder us the second the bell rang. Quietly, and slowly (we wanted to make it seem like the note had been passed all the way there, then a new one written and passed all the way back), my friend and I hatched the beginnings of a relationship through pen and paper for Note Passer.

We kept up the poetic tone for a few notes, then asked if she would like to go to the Homecoming game/dance (all of this still under Note Passers name, of course). She said yes, and explained that no one had ever asked her to a dance before (later, we would learn she was rarely asked anywhere, simply because 99% of guys thought they had no chance with her). With class time running low, we sent a brief message to Note Passer outlining what had just happened, to at least trust us until after we could explain more, and that if she comes up to him before we could talk to him to keep his stupid mouth as closed as possible, to not show her any of his handwriting, and to not try to refer to what was written in the notes as he had no clue what the hell they said.

He gave us this stunned look when the bell rang, and remained planted in his seat when he saw that gorgeous girl was coming over to him. She said she forgot to give him her phone number in her last note, and that he should have it so they can coordinate times and **** before the game and dance (this was like two days before). Everything went well, they're still dating and in a long-term and committed relationship, and she has no clue that those original notes were from us. I guess she just never compared the handwriting, even though Note Passer and I do have pretty similar handwriting.

TL;DR: Hijacked my friends note and hooked him up with the most beautiful girl in the school.

Pass on the 4s bruh...I don't even need to see em in person to know they crap.
I regret selling my Mars' but not that much to scoop these up this weekend.

Gona put it towards yeezys most likely

Went to the community college today...
They had no maps :smh: so I didn't know where I was going
Walked around for ~45 minutes looking for the building then said eff it and went home

I'm still irritated :smh:
BCCC, CCBC ?

Sorry, didn't check the thread till now but naw...AACC. I don't feel like driving anywhere in town, traffic out here is bad enough.

Shoulda grabbed the nearest yambs and asked her to show you around. Community college chicks pretty much register there just for the D :evil:

Saw a chick eyeing me when I asked one of the chicks in the library where the building was. She looked decent but I was already running late since the building was across campus. More chances will be had with more choices :pimp:
---

Don't know if I want to go to work later today. I'd rather just hang out but idk, I'd have to call out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom