the thread about nothing...

Actually got a double startin at 6 tomorrow, just gona post every pt encounter and nonnnnnn-stop all day.
IF I don't reach 2,600 posts by the end of tomorrow.....I'll PayPal the person who posts first at 12midnight (tuesday midnight) on this thread, $20 :pimp:

your gonna get yourself banned :lol:

4 nights in a row with no sleep

Why haven't u slept?

I went all day yesterday without eating anything, didn't sleep til like 3. :smh: only fell asleep cuz I was feeling sick to my stomach from being dead tired

Because my bed is kinda messed up, so it makes my back hurt. I can literally feel the springs popping out. Gotta get a new one now. And I stay up all night just staring at the wall, over thinking stuff and over analyzing things, so it's hard to actually have at least a good 4 hr sleep

mean.gif
@ me for sleeping on Guy Code.

Show is straight hilarity.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Speaking of hilarity the Black Dynamite episode Sunday with Richard Pryor was comedy.
laugh.gif

I wonder how that show gets away with their portrayal's of dead celebrities?

Michael Jackson in the first episode and Pryor in the latest one.

I think I saw Weekend Girl at my job today. Or a girl that looked a lot like her. If I remember correctly I think she was from Canada. And today at my job (I work for Seattle Mariners stadium doin concessions) the Seattle Mariners were playing the Toronto Bluejays and basically almost everybody that came to watched the game were Canadian. She was in some other cashiers line and I saw her and thought she looked real familiar and remembered about WG

:wow: watching cant hardly wait, and I just now realized that Jason Segel was in it...he was the dude lickin the watermelon up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom