the thread about nothing...

issues are all stress related. no clots
smokin.gif
everything is looking up.
smokin.gif

I recently just went through the same thing. I had zero appetite, cold sweats, paranoia, diarrhea, numbness on the left side, depression etc...

Came back as stress and fatigue! I'm about 95% back.

lost 16lbs doe....

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm seeing these stories of Simon Cowell going for a walk on the beach or him and girlfriend out for a walk with their newborn baby, and I'm disgusted by the fact that this is the man who slept with his friend's best wife, had a baby by her, she's now divorcing her husband to marry him, and I'm supposed to overlook all that because he's a popular celebrity. 

I hate society.
Money solves problems.
It seems like money actually creates problems.

But money and values aren't mutually exclusive. It's a shame that the popular people in the media behave like they are.

Last edited:

Garth Volbeck... He once ate a bowl of decorative plastic fruit to see what if felt like to have his stomach pumped.

Those corvettes that fell into the sinkhole are getting pulled out

http://www.wbko.com/livestream

:x

Pirate's :wow: :wow: :wow:

clockers1.png

issues are all stress related. no clots :smokin everything is looking up.

:nthat: Good to hear

Ya boi is going to da chocolate factory

R. Kellys ? or W. Wonkas ?

just got off the phone with a rapper that is gonna be on my mixtape 

Dave Mustaine is gonna be on one of my songz

Made a rack today
nerd.gif
LL

LL

Last edited:
Made a rack today :nerd:
LL

LL

camera.gif
camera_2.gif

camera_4.gif
camera_3.gif

Back
Top Bottom