the thread about nothing...

Modern Maybachs are nothing but overpriced gussied up S-classes... Anyone with real money and the slightest amount of common sense knew better than to buy into that crap.... there's a good reason they went out of business and slow in the head rappers/athletes were their biggest customers.

Last edited:
Modern Maybachs are nothing but overpriced gussied up S-classes... Anyone with real money and the slightest amount of common sense knew better than to buy into that crap.... there's a good reason they went out of business and slow in the head rappers/athletes were their biggest customers.
how come you mad at a car?

Maybach 57 & 62 sales :lol:

Calendar Year US Sales
2003 166
2004 244
2005 152
2006 146
2007 156
2008 119
2009 66
2010 63

Free my grandma... she ain't snitch on nobody, cause there was never no snake in her blood 

Last edited:
I'm seeing these stories of Simon Cowell going for a walk on the beach or him and girlfriend out for a walk with their newborn baby, and I'm disgusted by the fact that this is the man who slept with his friend's best wife, had a baby by her, she's now divorcing her husband to marry him, and I'm supposed to overlook all that because he's a popular celebrity. 

I hate society.
Wait what? So he's a real life scumbag not a TV one? Didn't even know this.

Congrats @RIP sleazyythat's great news.

Last edited:
just got off the phone with a rapper that is gonna be on my mixtape 

Dave Mustaine is gonna be on one of my songz

Megadeth_%40_Arena_Joondalup_%2812_12_2010%29_%285272639121%29.jpg

2 HS girls tried picking up on me 
indifferent.gif

these new generation girls are out there 
mean.gif

I fell skating and one asked if I needed CPR 
laugh.gif

one left me her number, her name was Valerie.

Back
Top Bottom