the thread about nothing...

nerd.gif

eek.gif
 I need a plane ticket and some passes. 
I'm 20 minutes away.... probably going to go.
Memorial Weekend too
I would too if I were that close. I only been to disney world once, so damb fun especially after we figured out a way to cheat the fast past 
laugh.gif
. rode space mountain like 5 times in a row. Eventually I need to get out to cali to check out disney land

This guy :smh:

Posting pics or stuff he hasn't tried yet :smh:

> Derrick Rose & Chicago

its from that hackthemenu site i posted papi
secret menu item from sonic
come at me

brooklyn gon take that L too if we see em in the off's

Last edited:
I tried some lean last wekend and I think I over did it. Basically woke on the floor the next morning with a slight nose bleed. I think I may have ran into the screen door and bounced back. Nonetheless, I had my fun and I'm probably done with it.

I tried some lean last wekend and I think I over did it. Basically woke on the floor the next morning with a slight nose bleed. I think I may have ran into the screen door and bounced back. Nonetheless, I had my fun and I'm probably done with it.

dude have been trying to get me to try that bs for at least 3 years...wont do it

Security at my job are super strict. Dude must've seen me like 30 times walking back and forth today and I forget my iD in the cafe and didn't notice I had it off and the fool didn't let me through.
mad.gif

Some of these kids will never understand! The struggle was real! Fingers and thumbs had biggest imprints. Hold it long enough, shake it a lil, and eventually it was fully yellow!

Some of these kids will never understand! The struggle was real! Fingers and thumbs had biggest imprints. Hold it long enough, shake it a lil, and eventually it was fully yellow!

I used to put batteries in the freezer for some dumbass reason.

Now I got a pack of 24 thats been sitting in my room for almost 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom