the thread about nothing...

Some of these kids will never understand! The struggle was real! Fingers and thumbs had biggest imprints. Hold it long enough, shake it a lil, and eventually it was fully yellow!
Mannnnnnnn I never understood why I was doing that

Powerade, lemonade, Sprite, and cranberry juice

not bad

:rofl:

What are you implying?

Welp... was using the bathroom stall, standing, noticed the door wasn't closed, stopped mid stream to close the door, this dude busts in, bumps me...long story short I had to walk around with a huge dribble stain on my shorts until I got to my office and changed....:x:smh:

I still have my 64 too, but I cant find my Pokemon SIlver for the life of me and I definitely dont want to start over. Donkey Kong 64 and Banjoe Kazooie/Tooie are my go-to games on it.
Banjo Tooie, hard as game.

Bought it in 2001, finally beat it in 2012.
laugh.gif

Need to the cop the 1st one.

Don't normally post in here but didn't want to make a thread...

So recently theres this emerging pr0n star that I noticed was my friend on FB. Long story short I got her number and started texting her and found out she's only 18 still in HS. I'm a college senior doe.  My question is:

Should I try to smash or nah? We were talking about hanging out tomorrow after I get off work 
Wait until she graduates. No need for any possibility of drama. But NT will tell you otherwise....
I am scared y'all.
nerd.gif

I tried some lean last wekend and I think I over did it. Basically woke on the floor the next morning with a slight nose bleed. I think I may have ran into the screen door and bounced back. Nonetheless, I had my fun and I'm probably done with it.
This is why don't **** with drugs.

Some of these kids will never understand! The struggle was real! Fingers and thumbs had biggest imprints. Hold it long enough, shake it a lil, and eventually it was fully yellow!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom