the thread about nothing...

ok Tan Fam, its tattoo time and I need a favor *ahem* paging @MicroCustomz*ahem*

Can anyone find me a jolly roger like this:

but pixelated(sp?).

Appreciated much

People who romanticize and indulge in wishing and hoping bother me.

"I hope that this happens" 
indifferent.gif
. Like bruh hope is for children and birds,

what're you out here hoping for, you are a grown man. 

We live in a society that loves to fraternize and mingle with falsehoods

and impossibilities. 

Two interviews lined up this week for work I never imagined myself doing. Entry level, but gotta start somewhere right?

Wish a dude some luck :D .

Reactions: Ox.
Anyone know if there are advantages to graduating with a major in Accounting, vs graduating with
a major in Finance? Faced with a decision to graduate in 3 quarters with a Finance degree, or in
6 or 7 quarters with an accounting degree.

Will this really hinder or prevent me from gaining a solid career path? Or are they mostly the same?... :nerd:

Anyone know if there are advantages to graduating with a major in Accounting, vs graduating with
a major in Finance? Faced with a decision to graduate in 3 quarters with a Finance degree, or in
6 or 7 quarters with an accounting degree.

Will this really hinder or prevent me from gaining a solid career path? Or are they mostly the same?... :nerd:

Accounting you're pretty much on a cap track. And your career j's a bit more defined.

Finance is a bit more broad, you can pretty much interview for a bunch of jobs (e.g. analyst, managerial training programs, consulting etc).

Accounting firms are stickler s for vetting transcripts, but the fun jobs are not in accounting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom