the thread about nothing...

shanks-pork-italiano.jpg

An ATM I used in Vegas had a scanner on it and they stole all my info [emoji]128529[/emoji]..... Luckily the bank cancelled before they could use it.

Oh and this girl that works at Caesar Palace said they are preparing the hotel to shoot another hangover ...... Dnt know how true though

I see ****** mad at the Clippers. It's easy to sit on your couch and say what another man should do when you don't have to do it yourself. Such is life I guess.

Last edited:
An ATM I used in Vegas had a scanner on it and they stole all my info [emoji]128529[/emoji]..... Luckily the bank cancelled before they could use it.

Oh and this girl that works at Caesar Palace said they are preparing the hotel to shoot another hangover ...... Dnt know how true though
WOw another Hangover? For why.

Two Broke Girls is good for what it is.

This makes me sad

Losers with rustled jimmies be on Twitter like:

I did have my fun at CBS Sports expense and those drunken and druggy fools are quite comical and I am not dropping this nor going away
— Michael P. Nepa (@MichaelPNepa) April 27, 2014
anytime soon. I do love it and I am that damn good. I am here and having a blast at CBS Sports pathetic existence. I am happy to see that I
passed 400 tweets and now ready to hit 450 tweets. I do love it and it is awesome. I try to be the good Samaritan to CBS Sports and how
do they repay me with threats and banning me from one league. Gee, that was real original. I wonder if they thought of that while very high
pot or severely drunk. That was a stupid move and we all know it. I could run that league better then this Aaron scum bag. How are the Drugs
and alcohol Aaron. I bet sleeping on the job is acceptable as well. I do love it and it is great and wonderful to be me. I am not an
employee of CBS Fantasy Sports because I want nothing to do with the drugs and alcohol. I do lead a clean life and it is said to say they do
not. They are a pitiful bunch of losers that have nothing else to do then to single me out and to bully me. I am the very best life has to
I am so very happy and I have those morons and bastards over at CBS Fantasy Sports right were I want them and they will have no choice
choice but, to reinstate me, give me a free team, and $100.00 as an act of good faith plus apologize to me for their pathetic lack of good
judgement and for my time and troubles. I do love it!!! I am now out to enjoy this wonderful sunny day. It is 74 degrees out with light

Back
Top Bottom